Tester call for Crochet: 9 Halls Crochet Shirt [CLOSED]

Hi fellow crocheters,
I’m Edwin and I made this design.
I need testers for my 9 Halls Crochet Shirt - Crochet ePattern
Due Date: 25th July
Additional Requirements: Send in photos, to see the final make. If the photos are being posted, we will tag you for sure.

Click pattern photo to apply:
9 Halls Crochet Shirt

30 Likes

Looks so awsome! I applied, but, what type of yarn did you use to make it? Juat so i know i have enough of the weight

4 Likes

Hi there!
Thanks for your submission, I see you’re a pro in amigrumi!

I used fingering weight cotton yarn, about 500 - 600 g in total

5 Likes

Hi, thanks so much! I have also done a bunch of garments, just not really on here as much, but, i can totally do fingering weight yarn for this!

4 Likes

I would love to test this pattern! I would use a black to grey gradient yarn :grin:

4 Likes

Hi there!

Note that the panels are worked sideways, so the gradients will either be left to right or right to left.

Thanks for the interest! May I know how long will you roughly need to make it?

5 Likes

Thats great to know!

This pattern seems tricky but it’s actually really fun to make once you get the hang of it.

May I know how long will you roughly take to complete it?
And if I can use the pictures to post on my IG: @Unraveland ?

Thank you!

4 Likes

The top itself would probably take me a couple of days to a week to finish, but it might take me a week or so to get started. I’d say I could finish by July 2nd :blush:

4 Likes

I wouslnt say too long. I do have a busy week coming up, but, i could start basically tonight once im done with work, and then probably about two weeks ish. I would say i could definitely get it done before your deadline, probably a week earlier.
Edit; you could totally use my pictures too, yeah.

4 Likes

Hi there,
I have sent you the pattern, check if you received it?

Thanks!

3 Likes

Hi there,
I have sent you the pattern, check if you received it?

Thanks!

2 Likes

I have received it! :blush:

3 Likes

goid luck with testing your pattern! i don’t think i can work on it, but i really like the way it looks :smiling_face:

2 Likes

No worries, thank you for dropping by!

I have a couple of other patterns to try as well :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I’ll keep an eye out for them then :smiling_face:

1 Like

Yup, i got it!

1 Like

But, it does keep telling me to by the pattern, like, to “reveal the instructions”. Im not sure why, because i can see all of the pattern, to my knowledge, but it is a little odd.

1 Like

Oh wow, how awesome! Do we need a specific weight of yarn or are testers allowed to use any weight? Is this made to measure or are there sizes to make/choose from?

1 Like

gl with testing! it looks awesome!

2 Likes

I would love to test!! I would use Classic Yarns RY natural silk aran

2 Likes