Tester call for Crochet: Aero The Alicorn and Zephyr The Zombie Pegasus

Hi everyone! :wave: I hope you are all well!
I have been so surprised by the support I’ve seen from my first pattern, that I just wanted to make something fun as a thank you to my followers (aka the most awesome people on the planet :sparkling_heart:)! Thanks for thinking my pattern is worth snagging! :smile:
This one will be FREE, so I’m really hoping to have a few people look it over and make sure everything is looking clear and correct. :eyes:
:sparkles:I will choose testers this Sunday!
:sparkles: Use whatever yarn you’d like! I love to see people’s creativity.
:sparkles: Please only apply if you will communicate in the group chat, and be able to finish your Aero or Zephyr in time.
:sparkles: Karma doesn’t matter! Comment a :green_heart: if you’re trying to build karma and can meet my testing requirements.
:sparkles: Due date is January 5 :tada:

I hope you have an awesome day!

I need testers for my Aero The Alicorn and Zephyr The Zombie Pegasus - Crochet ePattern
Click pattern photo to apply:

30 Likes

THOSE ARE ADORABLE!!! i cannot test due to it being so close to christmas and having presents i need to make, but good luck with testers!!

5 Likes

Thank you so much! :smile:
And I definitely understand, I’m in the same boat lol. :sweat_smile: :grimacing:
Honestly, I probably should’ve waited but I wanted to release the pattern the first part of January since that marks my 1 year anniversary of crocheting​:sparkles:

3 Likes

I should mention I’m totally cool with people starting the pattern test after Christmas! :christmas_tree::sparkling_heart:

4 Likes

They are beautiful

2 Likes

Thank you! :smile:

2 Likes

These two little guys are adorable and I’d love to test!

2 Likes

They are adorable! I would love to test them for you :green_heart:

2 Likes

Thank you! :blush:

1 Like

Thank you! :smile:

1 Like

I’m new to crochet but I would love to test these patterns.

2 Likes

Thank you so much for your interest! :blush: I would classify this pattern as intermediate since it involves color change, crocheting the limbs onto the body (optional), along with crocheting the hair directly into the head and rear. I just want to make sure these techniques won’t stress you out if you’re super new to crocheting! :blush:

2 Likes

I love a challenge and it would not stress me out. I have learned the techniques that you mentioned. Let me know what you think. :grinning:

2 Likes

Oh awesome! I just wanted to make sure I was clear with the difficulty level because the last thing I want to do is stress my testers out by not communicating clearly. :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Thank you for doing that :smile: I’m happy to help!

2 Likes

I would love to test

1 Like

Super cute! I would love to test :green_heart: and I can meet those requirements

1 Like

How long did one take you? They are soo cute i just want to see if i would have enough time :DD

1 Like

aw its cute but i have 2 tests! gl with testing!!

1 Like

:green_heart:
These are adorable

1 Like