Tester call for Crochet: Amigurumi Sea Turtle

I am looking for 5 testers for the sea turtle pattern.

Thank you all for shown interest! Testers for the sea turtle is still open, but the regular turtle is now full!

The patterns are written in English and uses U.S. abbreviations.
I do also have the patterns in Swedish if you want to test the Swedish version instead.

Skill level: easy
Approximate time to finish: 10 h
Deadline: 18 May 2024 is the final date for sharing feedback. Please do not overshoot this date without giving a heads up first if you cannot make it :slight_smile:
Dimensions: turtle: height: 5.5 cm, length: 9.5 cm, sea turtle: height: 3 cm, length: 12.5 cm, with: 10 cm
Experience: You should know basic stitches (see techniques)
How to sign up: Write a comment and tell me if you want to test the turtle or the sea turtle and if you want to test the English or Swedish version. I will send a message with a link to the pattern.

Techniques used:
Magic ring
Single crochet
Chain stitch (sea turtle pattern only)
Increase
Decrease
Invisible ending

Materials and tools needed:
I have used a mercerized cotton yarn, 125 m by 50 g, for one of the turtles and acrylic yarn, 130 m by 50 g, for the other one. You can use another yarn if you want, change hook size accordingly.
Colours: Darker colour for shell, lighter colour for head, belly and legs/flippers.
Hook size 2.25 mm, or the appropriate for your yarn
Stuffing
Darning needle, sewing needle (for eyes) and scissors
For eyes: I have used mercerized cotton yarn, 670 m by 100 g (black and white) and hook size 1.5, if you prefer safety eyes you are welcome to use that.

Compensation: A copy of the finished pattern and my gratitude!

Expectations:
Please check the pattern for errors.
Were the instructions clear and easy to follow?
If some of the instructions are unclear, do you have a suggestion on how to make it clearer and more understandable?
Do you have any other comments about the pattern?

26 Likes

so cute!! good luck with testing <3

5 Likes

I would love to test the turtle in English please.

4 Likes

They are both sooo cute!!! I would love to test the turtle as well :blush: love his wavy shell :heart: and since I don’t know any swedish, the English version please!

5 Likes

I’d love to test the turtle on the English version! I’d use plush yarn in teal for the shell and purple for the body.

5 Likes

How cute! I would love to test the regular turtle in English! Not sure what colors yet but would be happy to help test in worsted weight yarn with an appropriate hook in my arsenal! :heart::heart::heart::turtle::turtle::turtle:

5 Likes

I would love to test the english version (sea turtle version) but i only have acrylic yarn with a 3mm hook and embroidery eyes, if thats ok ill be glad to test for you!

3 Likes

I’d love to test the sea turtle. Experienced and have just finished two other test projects. I would need English version and would use a “plush” yarn. I have some loops and threads charisma I’m anxious to use.

2 Likes

I can see there are only spots for the sea turtle, so I would like to test it in English :orange_heart:

1 Like

I made this one is chenille with low stuff to make it super soft and fluffy .

3 Likes

Bulky weight yarn.

2 Likes

Thank you for the interest! This test is now closed. @leaders

1 Like