-CLOSED-Tester call for Crochet: Animal Crossing: Scoot Amigurumi Pattern

Hi, guys! I need testers for my Animal Crossing: Scoot Amigurumi Pattern. This call closes on Sunday, 28th April. When the call closes, I’ll choose up to 10 testers who have applied. The due date is 10th May.

This pattern isn’t really for beginners, as there are a few pieces to sew on. The pattern also requires you to use felt for Scoot’s face and the pattern on his shirt. However, a drawing of the eyes + shirt pattern has been included, for reference, as well as their measurements. Only measurements are included for the other felt pieces (e.g. cheeks), as they’re not so complex.

Double knit yarn and a 2.50mm sized hook has been used to make the plushie. I recommend you use that yarn type and hook size, otherwise the felt templates would be too big/small.

Thank you for your support!

Click pattern photo to apply:

32 Likes

AAA- he is literally my fave animal crossing character ever :0
applied !!

3 Likes

This actually looks amazing! Scoot and Flo were the first villagers on my island​:smiling_face:good luck with testing

3 Likes

OMG that is adorable!! :heart: :heart:

@TheDavisandDriscoll

1 Like

He is just sooooo cute :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:, I would love to test :heart:

1 Like

So so cute he looks so perfect!! Scoot is one of my favourite villagers :heart:

1 Like

Wow lovely pattern again. Unfortunately I can’t test for the time being, I will have an operation soon. but enjoy your work as it passes

1 Like

Wow, sorry to hear this. I wish you all the best.

1 Like

I’d love to test but would need slightly more time for the due date.
So I wish you luck he’s so cute :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

I would love to make that but in parfait chunky yarn if that’s okay for you! I can make my own template for the felt :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: it looks amazing

1 Like

@leaders

1 Like