[closed] Tester call for Crochet: Axolotl

I need testers for my Axolotl - Crochet ePattern
Due Date: may 10th
I would also appreciate if you can follow me on instagram and post your finished product with a tag for me @crochetbyserephyne but it is not required !
Comment what kind of yarn you’ll be using
Click pattern photo to apply:
Axolotl

33 Likes

this is adorable!! wish i could test but i sadly dont hv insta

4 Likes

Great pattern! You could also specify what hook size, and when posting a tester call on Ribblr, you need to be able to complete the test on Ribblr exclusively. You shouldn’t require other social medias, but you can have optional things where people can post the product on instagram! Hope this helps!

6 Likes

I sadly can’t follow you on Instagram, I’m not allowed to download it, I’d love to test it but I can’t, sorry

5 Likes

i’d love to test with weight 6 yarn (:

4 Likes

I’d love to test but i don’t have instagram, so i can’t sorry

4 Likes

So cute :heart_eyes: I would love to test but dont have insta. Just for future you are supposed to be able to test everything without having socials other than ribblr :))

4 Likes

I realize i worded my post badly. I was asking the insta as an optional but not required. The only requirement is you have to have feedback for me by the 10th. I’m so sorry for the confusion

7 Likes

I was asking the insta as an optional but not required, I am so sorry about the confusion. The only requirement is you have to have feedback for me by the 10th. And hook size would depend on the kind of yarn someone is using.

4 Likes

The only requirement is you have to have feedback for me by the 10th. I’m so sorry for the confusion

4 Likes

I’d be using mainstays size 6 yarn. and some bernst blanket for the side pieces

3 Likes

thats all good!! id love to test still <3

3 Likes

So cute! I’d use either plush or acrylic, not sure yet.

2 Likes

This is sooo cuteee! Of course I applied! I would be using plush yarn with a 4.5mm hook!

2 Likes

awwww its so cute i love lotls! i could probably do it over the weekend :grin:

2 Likes

quick question- is the legs a bobble?

1 Like

I’d love to test! I’d use weight 4 acrylic and a 3.5mm hook :slight_smile:

1 Like

this looks adorable! I want to see how it looks with acrylic yarn but I can test it with a bulky 6 yarn too

1 Like

I would be using the loops and threads yarn for this if picked!

1 Like

This is so cute :heart_eyes:
I would use acrylic yarn with a 3.5 mm hook

1 Like