Tester call for Crochet: Baby Chonkmander (Pokemon)

I am looking for 5 lovely testers to help me test my Baby Chonkmander pattern! I will have testers chosen by Friday June 14th.

Skill Required: Beginner
Due Date: Saturday June 22nd

• No yarn or hook requirements (but chenille/plush is preferred).
  • Communication – please do let me know if you are unable to finish or are no longer interested in testing the pattern. No hard feelings and you can still apply for future tests!
  • Provide good quality photos once the piece is finished.
  • No journal required but please document the kind of yarn and hook size used.
  • Provide constructive feedback or recommendations (i.e. easy to follow, spot any mistakes in pattern, etc).

This is a simple and easy pattern that you can finish in an hour or two :slight_smile:

Click pattern photo to apply:
Baby Chonkmander

31 Likes

i can do it in acrylic yarn if you want!

3 Likes

Ahhhh he’s a cutie! I’d love to test! I’d use chenille yarn!
I can’t click the pic to apply :sob:

4 Likes

it appears that you can’t click the picture to apply, i will still be happy to test though!

4 Likes

omgoodness so adorable.

5 Likes

you cannot click on the photo it shows only the photos you place here. No testing one is here.

5 Likes

Oh no! Bear with me y’all – this is my first tester call lol. Let me try to fix it right now :slight_smile:

6 Likes

no worries!

4 Likes

Ofc no worries!

5 Likes

no worries you got this.

6 Likes

Okay y’all – thank you for the moral support! :joy: I think I fixed it! Lol.

4 Likes

yep it worked! I’m now applied :smiling_face:

4 Likes

Yup it works, I applied!

4 Likes

Yay! Thanks y’all :innocent:

3 Likes

I would love to test. I would use bernart blanket yarn.

3 Likes

So cute!

4 Likes

So cute! My nephew would love this​:smiling_face:

3 Likes

I would like to test this for you, I’d like to use chenille in the same colors with a 4mm hook. I can have it finished within 24hrs. I am happy to give detailed feedback and suggestions if I see anything that would help it be more successful. :blush:

3 Likes

I can make it in retro velvet yarn.

3 Likes

Hi all! I wanted to thank everyone who applied to be a tester! I got a lot more applications than I expected and I wish I could have chosen you all!

But fret not, I have another Baby Pokemon plushie in the works that I will be posting a tester call for this Sunday :innocent: So stay tuned for that :slight_smile:

I have also decided to make this pattern free once released for all my followers as a token of appreciation for everyone’s support and celebration of my shop launch So be sure to give me a follow so you can get your hands on this chonky cutie!

Stay knotty, my loves! :orange_heart:

3 Likes