Tester call for Crochet: Baby Dino

I need testers for my Baby Dino - Crochet ePattern
Hey guys!! With my eggy pattern still being tested, I decided to post a tester call for this baby dino!! READ EVERYTHING!!!

Requirements (PLS READ BC YOU CAN’T BE A TESTER UNLESS YOU DO THIS!!)

• Follow me and my shop and like this post
  • Have to be able to complete it by the due date (listed below in other info)
  • Comment what materials you’ll be using (yarn, hook, colors, etc.)
  • Have some experience (sewing pieces, chain st, single crochet, increase, decrease, etc.)
  • Tag at least 3 friends that might be interested

Other Info:

• Due date is 02/05 (Feb 5th) but lemme know if you can’t for some reason and I’ll extend it for you if the reason is reasonable
  • If you can’t finish by due date (unless you contact me and have good reasons), you won’t be considered for future testing and will also be kicked out of testing with no pattern given
  • Journal will be necessary
  • I used size 6 plush yarn and a 5.5 mm hook but would love to see some in different sizes/weight
  • most importantly, be creative!! use creative colors, accessories, etc.

Click pattern photo to apply:
27 Likes

Aww its so cuteeeeeee
But i dont have time :sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob:

8 Likes

its ok!! btw if u do wanna test, i can extend the due date for u!

5 Likes

@DisneyIzzy @Pineapples pls read all the requirements and create a comment with them if you wanna be a tester since u applied but didn’t fill the requirements. thx!!

5 Likes

Ok

5 Likes

pls read requirements and fill a comment according to them

4 Likes

?? what did u post??

3 Likes

Well my mistake I totally read all of that.

@GamerKat
@evalynnRose
@lilium
@SophiaCrochets24
@ShortClarice

I followed, liked, and I have experience with knitting, embroidery, sewing (only a little), crocheting, and testing! (A LOT OF CROCHETING EXPERIENCE)

I will use Sweet Snuggles yarn in uh I forgot the color but it’s mint green.

I can definitely finish by 2-5 but that’s by my time and I’m not totally sure so I’ll try to submit it early!

5 Likes

thx so much!! i’ll accept you soon!!

3 Likes

I’m testing for another Dino and I will have a dinosaur army lol

3 Likes

lol

2 Likes

You have tested a few of mine so I would love to test for you​:heart: I have a Bernat blank yarn (weight 6) I dont remember what the colour is called but it is pink, white, and brown. I think it would look like a Neapolitan ice cream dino​:icecream::t_rex: I would use a 5.5mm hook. I have lots of experience sewing parts, and what i would concider the basic crochet stitches. I can definitely get it done before the due date.

I would also love to add one of my bows to it too​:ribbon:

Do you have any specific things you would like included in the journal, do you just want one at the end or along the way?

@NanaJanice
@BreesBees
@OUAH18

4 Likes

I would love to test. I would use mint green and white with blue and green speckled flutterby yarn weight (5) chunky and a size 4.5mm hook. I dont have any friends yet to tag.

3 Likes

Awww thank you so much!!! I would love to see one of your bows on it!! No I don’t have specific things, just a journal at the end with what you though abt pattern and a pic.
Again thank you so much!! i rlly loved testing your bows and am waiting for 5 and 6 so i can apply :slight_smile:
I’ll accept you soon!!

2 Likes

ok great!!

1 Like

Green size 6 yarnspirations bernat baby blanket dappled yarn with a 8mm hook, I liked and followed you/your shop, and I have good amigurumi skills if I do say so myself. :]

2 Likes

@rowansmaniccrafting6
@nanajanice

2 Likes

@Cynfulangel

2 Likes

omg its so cute i would love to test!! i would be using #6 bernat blanket yarn and an 8mm hook

@CreshesxCritters
@JUP1T3R
@Wolfygirl
sorry if the tag is annoying, just tell me and i wont do it again lol :))

4 Likes

alr great!!! also wanted to thank you so much for the eggy test it was my very first!!

1 Like