Tester call for Crochet: Baby Elephant

Hi Everyone! I need testers for my Baby Elephant Crochet ePattern :elephant:. This will be a paid pattern, and I will be choosing up to 8 testers for this pattern!

• There are no yarn or color requirements.
  • I ask that testers be experienced crocheters with at some testing experience, this is an advanced pattern.
  • Due date will be Feb 1.

Click pattern photo to apply:
40 Likes

What a ln adorable baby!!! I’d love to test for you!

8 Likes

Awwwwww oh my goodness so precious :heart::heart::sparkles:

7 Likes

I have such a weakness for elephants!!:smiling_face_with_three_hearts::heart_eyes:

6 Likes

Omg sooo cute!

6 Likes

I’m a fairly new crocheter (despite having experience with testing) so, correct me if i am wrong but is this knitted?

7 Likes

It’s a knit style (i forgot the actual term). Instead of going through the 2 top bars you go through the 2 vertical bars creating that v style.

9 Likes

Hey! I would be happy to test this pattern if you would like! I have been crocheting for years and love testing out patterns for people!

6 Likes

@Mamastarr is correct! The stitch is called waistcoat stitch and it does look like knit stitches :smiling_face:

8 Likes

Id love to test and try out this new technique of crochet​:heartbeat:

5 Likes

Waistcoat, i have got to remember that. I applied as well because i think this elephant is just absolutely adorable. I have used this stitch before but never thought to use it on stuffed animals, this would be interesting to make :thinking:

7 Likes

Very precious! Love the waistcoat stitch.

I am new to Ribblr, but I have been crocheting for years. Would love to test the pattern or just review for the technical writting.

Take care!

6 Likes

Cute elephant

5 Likes

This is such an adorable elephant. I love the design of it. Good luck on testing!!

3 Likes

How cute! I applied I would probably use either grey acrylic worsted weight 4 yarn or some of my Bernat baby blanket yarn :yarn:

4 Likes

Oh my gosh I love him! If chosen I would use Lion Brand Soft & Simple yarn (not sure which color yet) with a 3.5mm hook and his name would be Peanut :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Aww this is so adorable I’d love to test if there’s any available spot still!

2 Likes

That elephant is so cute! I’d love to make it!

2 Likes

How simply adorable! My mom loves elephants! Trunk up of course. :smiley: :blush: :grinning: :smile:

2 Likes

I have chosen the testers for this elephant and this call is now closed! Thank you to everyone who applied and I will keep you all in mind as I put out more testing calls this month!!

4 Likes