Tester call for Crochet: Baby fox

I need testers for my Baby fox - Crochet ePattern
Click pattern photo to apply:

Due date is 5th november midnight uk time so 1 week, its a quick-average pattern and can be made in 2-3 hours

This will be a paid pattern but will be free for the first 24 hours as i know alot of people want a fox pattern

You can use any colour, yarn or weight you want, i dont mind, id love to see all types so reply with what one youll be using

Journal for opinion

Groupchat for mistakes

I will be choosing 4 testers

This is a begginer - intermediate pattern

If you are new and are struggling to get picked for testing because of not having any karma, reply with a :purple_heart: and i will do my best to allow you to test

Thankyou so much
Huggs/roro x

42 Likes

@TheTreeLober

5 Likes

Adorable

6 Likes

Aww so cute! I wish i could test but i already have too many lol. Gl with testing, i cant wait for the release!

5 Likes

Omg!!! I love it! I would love to test! I signed up! Are there any color requirements? :purple_heart:

5 Likes

Super cute!! Good luck with testing 🫶🏽:fox_face:

4 Likes

I applied. This is adorable and my daughter loves foxes. My karma is low but I don’t mind to let someone else with lower karma be picked in place of me

4 Likes

Nope! X

4 Likes

OMG!! i would love to test!!

5 Likes

TYSM for @-img me

5 Likes

I would love to test this cute pattern. I really want to do an arctic fox for Christmas so would do it in white and grey.

5 Likes

I would be happy to test this pattern for you.

7 Likes

OMG its soo cutee :heart::fox_face:

6 Likes

I would love to test . I would be able to do it Wednesday

4 Likes

SLAYYYYY SO CUTE I LOVE IT RORO!!!l <33333

4 Likes

Heyya! I’m busy at the moment but I love to test a pattern for you sometime! :purple_heart:

3 Likes

Interested, I will be doing trying to do 2 since it’s due on nov2 one in grey and white sweet snuggles and one in red and white Bernat Blanket Yarn :face_with_peeking_eye::crossed_fingers:t4:

4 Likes

I want tooooo… But I got too much to do! Hope you get all the testers, and all the info you need. ^-^

4 Likes

I’ll be using Bernat blanket for this if I’m chosen

4 Likes

Applied!

I know what colors id used too!

4 Likes