Tester call for Crochet: Balloon Dog

If I do make a group chat can I add people after I make it like add more testers to the chat?

5 Likes

Yes you can!

5 Likes

i think so

also add me pls if u make it :heart:

3 Likes

I sent the message to testers!

5 Likes

Itā€™s so cute! :heart_hands::heart_hands::heart_hands:
I need it!!! :triumph::triumph::triumph: Whether Iā€™m a tester or have to buy the pattern!!! :sob::anguished::flushed::confounded:

4 Likes

This is soo cute Hadley! I was trying to take a break from testing but since you donā€™t really have a due date, I canā€™t resist! I usually use plush but I think I will use fingering cotton and make a keychain! Iā€™m excited to start once I get home from vacation!:yellow_heart:

3 Likes

Adorablee!
Id love to make this :sparkling_heart:

3 Likes

I would love to test this in big twist posh yarn

2 Likes

This is one of those popular things that I just have not tried to make yet. Seeing it reminds me of when I was little and I would get a pack of balloons from the dollar store and spend forever practicing making a dog like this out of the balloons. Very nostalgic for me. Sorry to ramble :sweat_smile: but I think itā€™s cute and I appreciate the complete in your own time.
I would love to test this

4 Likes

turned out so cute! i luv it so much <3 pls make more adorable patterns no pressure but ill be waiting :heart:

5 Likes

applied I would love 5o test! but is it okay if Iā€™m done by April 1st cuz Iā€™m working on other few test! If not itā€™s okay Iā€™ll be able to finish

2 Likes

Nope thatā€™s fine! Thereā€™s no due date so take all the time u need!

2 Likes

Can u record what youā€™ve done as finished? It says you havenā€™t!

2 Likes

I would LOVE to test it!! Itā€™s sooo cute!

2 Likes

If you donā€™t test itā€™s a free pattern and I believe I approved your application!

3 Likes

um i totally wld but idk howā€¦ heheheh :dotted_line_face:

2 Likes

Try looking at the help section in the tester zone!

2 Likes

k hang on

2 Likes

does it show completed now?

i crossed out the headers i forgot to that might be the problem :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

also at the very end of the patterns there is a ā€œclick to mark/unmark all linesā€ so you donā€™t have to go through an select them one by one :blush:

4 Likes