Tester call for Crochet: Bear Keychain

I need testers for my Bear Keychain - Crochet ePattern
Due Date: June 6th
Click pattern photo to apply:
Bear Keychain

Hey guys I know I just posted a tester call but I wanted to get these patterns out there instead of having them sit in my shop forever :joy:

This bear keychain only takes about 10 - 15 minutes!! It’s super quick and easy, and would be a perfect market make! Did I mention it’s NO SEW!?

Requirements READ THEM ALL IF YOU WANT TO GET PICKED
:bear: It’s meant to be in acrylic if you want it on a keychain, but please feel free to make it out of plush! I’d love to see it in plush!
:bear: Only apply if you can finish by due date (any ghosting or aborting will result in not being eligible for future tester calls unless you reach out to me with a good reason to abort)
:bear: Karma doesn’t matter
:bear: Journal is required
:bear: Be active in the group message
:bear: Take good quality photos
:bear: Give me feedback (good and bad)
:bear: Use appropriate colors
:bear: Tell me your materials in the comments (yarn, color, hook size) You must do this to get picked!
:bear: Comment with you favorite flower emoji if you read everything (i won’t pick you if you don’t do this)

Yarn used: Soft Classic acrylic with a 3.5 mm hook

If you never get picked, comment “:weary::crossed_fingers:

Feel free to ask for an extension but you shouldn’t need one, this is a really quick and easy make.

Don’t worry if you don’t get picked, I have several tester calls coming out soon! (way too many unpublished patterns in my shop :sweat_smile:)

Since this will be a free pattern once released, testers will get something special as a thank you and reward for testing

Thank you in advance to everyone who applies!!
Choosing testers in a few days!

~Little <3

41 Likes

Hi i would like to test. I would use a 3.5mm hook with black big twist yarn​:hibiscus::cherry_blossom::sunflower::blossom:

8 Likes

thanks for reading the requirements!! i will accept you shortly!

8 Likes

i would like to use 6.5 velvety yarn
6.5 hook
fav emoji
:rooster:

9 Likes

haha i asked for fav flower emoji :joy: but ig that works too

8 Likes

my brain skip a word
sorry
the funniest part i i went to double check what it had asked for so i could make sure i can test
fav FLOWER emoji
:hibiscus:

8 Likes

lmao it’s finee

7 Likes

I would love to test. I could use grey or white acrylic yarn with a 2.5mm hook. My favourite flower emoji is :tulip:

7 Likes

This is cuuuuute! I would probably make a few of these in different yarn weights because it looks really quick! I could do a premier just chenille in white for a polar bear, a black acrylic of some sort, and maybe a brown sweet snuggles :sunflower::sunflower::sunflower::sunflower:

7 Likes

Thanks so much! Yes they are very quick!! sounds good!

6 Likes

Id love to test! I have this amazing brown yarn thatd look adorable on the bear :sunflower::cherry_blossom:

5 Likes

Love to test this! White acrylic yarn with 3.5mm hook : D
:lotus:

5 Likes

omg so cute ivy! gl with testing!

4 Likes

I would probably use a 3.5mm hook brown acrylic yarn and some safety eyes. :rosette::tulip::sunflower::rose:

3 Likes

I would love to test. I would use plush brown yarn and 3mm hook.
:rose:

3 Likes

Aw adorable

2 Likes

Nooo. :sob: I need to buy yarn because I’m running out and I hate this feeling :sob:

3 Likes

I’d totally test! I’d use whatever you think is best. Also sorry know flower I applied for this on my walk home and I couldn’t read it but here’s my fave flower:

:cherry_blossom:!

Good luck with testing! :two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts:

4 Likes

Too cute! im busy market prepping tho

5 Likes

Hi! I would love to be picked as a tester!
I have Big Twist Plush yarn and I would use a 5 or 6 mm hook and light grey or off white color.
Thank you!
:hibiscus:

4 Likes