Tester call for Crochet: Beary cute tea

I am looking for 5 testers for my Beary cute tea pattern.
You will need 90yards of a main colour and 40yars of a secondary colour to make this. Preferably Chunky chenille yarn (i used size 5)
I used a size 4.00mm hook and you will need poly fill. Also safety eyes or some black yarn if you prefer to stitch the eyes on after.

The deadline to apply is 14/11 and the due date for this test will be 20/11. I plan to release at the end of the day on the 20/11
Journaling is optional but a review will be required once the test has finished.
It is a step up from basic so a slightly experience tester will be needed :blush: Please only apply if you aim to test this pattern!

Hope you enjoy!

• Crochet ePattern
    Click pattern photo to apply:
26 Likes

This looks amazing! Unfortunately I dont have time to test, but good luck finding testers!

6 Likes

Aw thank you :blush:

5 Likes

Super cute :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

That is so adorable :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Does it have to be plush yarn or could i use worsted weight

2 Likes

I would prefer it to be plush but if you are willing to finish the pattern within the timeframe i’ll approve you and you can be an extra tester :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I am curious to see how it works up in worsted

3 Likes

I would also love to use worsted.

3 Likes

Beary cupful. So awesome.

2 Likes

This is too cuteeee

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.