[Closed] Tester call for Crochet: Betsy Bunny

I need testers for my Betsy Bunny - Crochet ePattern
Due Date: 10 April

Click pattern photo to apply:

So, I have this rabbit that I made in December, but the one I made sold at a market before I had the time to take photos :face_with_peeking_eye: But now I’ve gone and made it again, and it’s ready to be tested!

I’ll choose the testers tomorrow or the day after, depending on how many people are interested in testing it.

This will be a paid pattern when it releases.

What I expect from you as a tester:
:rabbit: Post a photo of the finished make in a journal–if you don’t, it will be hard for me to see that you’ve completed the test
:rabbit: Point out flaws in the pattern and keep an open line of communication in the tester chat
:rabbit: Be able to finish the pattern before the deadline/due date; 10 April
:rabbit: That you know when you apply that you will have time to finish it!
:rabbit: Be okay with me posting your testing images on Ribblr/other social media sites. If you aren’t okay with it, that’s fine, but then you need to say so–otherwise your image might be shown elsewhere

Not finishing the pattern/not communicating can mean that you won’t be chosen to do more tests!

You can use whatever colors, yarn and hook size you like!
I used bulky weight yarn (chenille, ~95m/100g) and a 5.5 mm hook for mine, and it will take about 130-150 m of the main color, and a few meters of the secondary color (tail).

This rabbit takes about 2-2.5 hours to make (depending on your speed).

Please let me know if you have any questions! :blush:

21 Likes

She’s so adorable! :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Thank you :smiling_face:

3 Likes

so cute!

4 Likes

so cuteeee

2 Likes

how cute!!! i would love to make a multicolored one somehow

2 Likes

So very cute! I would love to test this pattern for you.

1 Like

How do I become a tester?

1 Like

Welcome to Ribblr!
To become a tester, you only need to click on the top picture (it sometimes has a number beside it), and that will take you to a new page where you get a pop-up asking if you want to become a tester - if you want to test the pattern, you click “OK” and your application is sent in :blush:
The designer can then choose to accept or reject you as a tester!
If you’ve gotten chosen for a test, you will usually get a message saying that the pattern is available to you, and most times you’ll get invited to a group chat where you can talk about the pattern (issues etc).

I hope this helps :blush:

Id love to test this with my lilac (pastel purple)polyester weight 4 yarn, with a 3.50mm hook! The bunny is so adorbes and chonk!~ i love it :blush::purple_heart:

1 Like