Tester call for Crochet: BI butterfly Axolotl CLOSED

I need testers for my BI butterfly Axolotl - Crochet ePattern
Click pattern photo to apply:

The due date is January fourth
Please note that THIS IS A BLIND TEST. This entire pattern has not been tested. I apologize for my art not being very good.
You can use any size yarn or hook but it has to be in the colors White, pink, purple and blue.
Requirements:
Must make a journal.
Must keep me updated.
If you don’t reply to the tester chat within two days you will be removed.
If you finish the pattern gets gifted to you.

I will be choosing testers at 9pm central time on the 9th.
I am willing to make exceptions on the colors if needed. like for example if you have pink yellow and blue but no purple you could make a pan axolotl. Or if you have white grey black and purple you could make an ace axolotl

16 Likes

I would test but i dont have the right colours :confused:

2 Likes

What colors do you have?

2 Likes

I have white, orange, yellow, gray, brown, green. Also i have a bunch of tiny balls of different colours

2 Likes

I’d love to test but I have a lot of other projects right now so I won’t be able to get it done right away. If you need an extra tester though I can probably do it in 2 weeks time( and it will take me around a week to finish making it so 3 weeks total)

3 Likes

You could do a fall axolotl with the colors with yellow orange and brown which would be pretty

3 Likes

It’s not due until the 4th of january but if you need extra time I can give it to you!

4 Likes

I can test!!

2 Likes

Oo ya thats a good idea, thx

I can test this

2 Likes

would i be able to use white pink yellow and blue?

3 Likes

really random, but is ur name based on Eda’s nickname for Raine in toh? i js saw it and i immediately thought abt that

1 Like

No. Its my preferened name but my friends all make fun of me and call me edas boyfriend

1 Like

Yep! Pan axolotl to the rescue! 🩷:yellow_heart::blue_heart:

2 Likes

BAHAHAHAA (don’t mean to be rude, but i definitely would call u that heh >:]

1 Like

sad noises

1 Like