Tester call for Crochet: bianca the bear

hey everyone im looking for a couple people (4-7) to test my new pattern!

due date is 10th of july (extensions may be possible if necessary but its a fairly straightforward pattern)

any yarn weight is okay id actually love to see even one person try it out in fluffy yarn if anyone wants! but i used dk yarn and a 4.5mm hook

ill be making a gc so dont worry about missing that you’ve been chosen! which i do all the time lol

the eyes and nose arent required you can always embroider them if youd like!

a journal and a picture or two i can use while doing tester appreciation/promotion is necessary

communication is your best friend!!! if you have any issues do not hesitate to message the tester group and i can respond or even another tester may be able to help!

lmk in the comments what yarn/hook you would use and if your usijg different colours!

i cant wait to see everyones finished tests!
:bear::bear::honey_pot:

Crochet ePattern
Click pattern photo to apply:
bianca the bear

30 Likes

soo cute! i would love to test with acrylic yarn and 4mm hook! :teddy_bear::sparkles:

2 Likes

cute! gl w testing!

1 Like

Ah! He’s so cute! :heart_eyes: I can use plush yarn, but it would have to be in different colors, or I could use cotton yarn in the same/similar colors. And I’d use a 4.25mm hook.

I would absolutely use extra chunky yarn with a size J hook. I would do white and black like a panda!

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.