[Closed]Tester call for Crochet: Blume Turtle with Peony Shell

[Closed]I need testers for my Blume Turtle with Peony Shell - Crochet ePattern
Click pattern photo to apply:
Blume Turtle with Peony Shell

Hi everyone! I could use some help testing my Peony Turtle pattern. This pattern is intermediate level and is very low sew. Due date for this project is Sunday May 19th, no extensions will be given. There are also no yarn color/type or hook requirements. Use what you have or like. :grin: Successful testers will be gifted the pattern upon completion.

Requirements:
:hibiscus:Be able to finish the project and requirements by 5/19
:hibiscus: Participate in a group chat for the test
:hibiscus: Provide feedback/suggestions on pattern errors and poor comprehension in the group chat
:hibiscus:Provide me with at least 1 nice picture in the group chat I may use for promotion of the pattern
:hibiscus:Write a journal for others to see reviewing the pattern

To apply:
:bouquet: Be following me
:bouquet: Click on the top photo and confirm your interest
:bouquet: Leave a comment here showing me you read til the end with your favorite animal in emoji form :black_cat:

I will select testers Saturday 5/11

When selected you will have 24hrs to confirm your ability to test or an alternate tester will be selected.

I also have a tester call for the pdf version of this pattern on my instagram (makinmeowgic) if you would like to apply there as well.

51 Likes

sooo cute! :rose:

4 Likes

Eeeee I love all of these :heart_eyes:
My fav animal is a frog or a rat maybe :frog::rat:

3 Likes

I would love to test! :otter:

3 Likes

I would love to test these blume turtles :turtle: so adorable :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
My fave animal is owl :owl: they are cool!

Somehow i can’t press the photo to apply for your tester call but I write here in hope to apply anyway :pray:

Good luck

3 Likes

So cute :heart_eyes:
I would love to test :blush:
My favorite Animal is :poodle:

3 Likes

So cuteeee :heart_eyes: Id also love to test this turtle along with the rose one as well if i may~ I currently have no testers to do at the moment so im wide open to do both if i can :blush::purple_heart:

For this one i believe id love to make the body in a lime green and a pink peony flower with likely my 3.50mm hook and weight 4 polyester yarn :blush:

My favorite animal :pig2: is probably piggie, but i love a lot of animals in general :purple_heart:

3 Likes

Would love to test this. I ve made a Gerber Daisy Turtle for a custom order. I love peonies and poppies! :elephant::giraffe::cow2:

I am having it reviewed by my creative editor and and almost ready to release it for testing. I have 4-5 coming up in a few weeks.

I haven’t done a peony yet. I can have it done in 24-48 hours! With a journal and photos

5 Likes

so stinkin cute :sob: id love to test this for you!! :cat2: :cow: :racehorse:

3 Likes

Great job :racehorse:

3 Likes

Omg I was to make all of the flower turtles :see_no_evil:

3 Likes

I’d love to test :cat2:

3 Likes

:zebra: i love the purple omg

3 Likes

:black_cat::black_cat::cat2::heart::heart:

3 Likes

I love this so much. Favourite colour rose would have to be pink

3 Likes

This is beautiful! Would love to test for you! Peonies are my absolute favorite flower! :dog2:

3 Likes

so cute! gl with testing

2 Likes

It’s sooo adorable! I’d love to test it! :cat2::dog2::rabbit2::giraffe::elephant::seal::turtle::horse::wolf::chipmunk::sloth::otter::hedgehog:(hehe I love animals)

4 Likes

Love this pattern so cute :kissing_cat:

3 Likes

I would love to test for you!! My fave animal is :hatching_chick:

4 Likes