Tester call for Crochet: Callie the Cat Cactus

Hi! I’m looking for testers for my Callie the Cat Cactus - Crochet ePattern! She is beginner friendly, but does require sewing.

Apply by: 5/16/2024
Due Date: 5/27/2024

Additional Requirements: You may use any type of yarn you’d like - I would love to see a variety! Please leave a comment with :cat::cactus: and the type of yarn you’d like to use to show you’ve read through the post! In addition, please make sure you’re following my shop.

Would also love users who are willing to post about the pattern on Instagram (you can follow me over there @crochetbyapryl for bonus consideration for testing).

Click pattern photo to apply:
Callie the Cat Cactus

42 Likes

:cat: :cactus:
I would use acrylic yarn from the yarn company Yarn Bee. I would probably also use a 4 or 5 mm hook as well.

4 Likes

:cat::cactus: premier parfait yarn! I’d like to use an h hook

3 Likes

so cute! gl with testing!

2 Likes

so cute!!!

2 Likes

:cat::cactus: I would use bernat blanket yarn

2 Likes

sorry to bother you, what do you use to write your patterns?

2 Likes

:cat::cactus:
I would use worsted acrylic yarn, loops and threads soft classics are my new favourite!

2 Likes

So cute!! :cat::cactus: I would use premier basix and bernat baby yarn!

2 Likes

:smiley_cat: :cactus: I will probably use blanket or)and chenille yarn.
Also when I click your profile it doesn’t show a shop to follow.

2 Likes

:cat::cactus:
I’d either use lion brand chenille nap time yarn or Loops & Threads Skinny Chenille yarn

2 Likes

Would love to help test! I would use chinelle yarn! :slight_smile: :smiley_cat: :cactus:

2 Likes

Wish I could! seriously love that.

2 Likes

Ahh you can just make sure you’re “following” my profile! 🩵

1 Like

:cat::cactus: i would use hobbii happy chunky fine yarn

1 Like

:cactus::cat: either acrylic yarn or some plush yarn if I have enough in the correct colors.
So cute!!!

2 Likes

Tester call closed! Contacting and approving testers shortly!

@Leadership please close this post to new comments. Thanks!

2 Likes

:cat: :cactus:
I would use a size 4 or 4.5 hook along with bernat blanket yarn and/or parfait chunky yarn

1 Like

:heart_eyes_cat::cactus:I would use chenille yarn and a 4mm hook. This is so cute!

1 Like

For future reference you would tag @ leaders (no space between @ and leaders) asking us to close :smile:

1 Like