Tester call for Crochet: Candy Corn Bat (Closed)

I need testers for my Candy Corn Bat - Crochet ePattern
Click pattern photo to apply:

Approximate Make Time: 2 hours.
Due Date: 10/31 (flexibility can be allowed for busy schedules and/or setbacks)
Material Requirements: 6 super bulky yarn and a 6.5mm hook, can be made in any colors you like. (You are welcome to test this in a different weight yarn, however, I am unsure if it will translate well to a different size)
Communication Requirements: I would like to know about any issues or difficulties with the pattern, and if you’re comfortable with it would absolutely love to see finished products.

Tester Slots: 0 out of 10 Remaining

21 Likes

I was literally just looking at this in recent releases and it looks so cute!

Before I can apply I need to know if there’s a due date or any requirements or restrictions for your testers.

6 Likes

I don’t have any specific requirements. Colors are totally up to you, if you want to deviate from the candy corn coloration you may. I don’t think this pattern would down size well, though it would probably up size ok. So yarn weight is up to you, but it would likely turn out the best if you stuck with the 6 super bulky.

As for time limit. I would prefer you have it done within a week. (October 31st). However, with that being a holiday I’d be willing to give you a few days extra if need be. When I was creating the pattern and prototype it took me roughly 2 hours.

The only thing I ask is that you communicate to me if there is any trouble or difficulties with the pattern. And I would love to see your Finished work, but that isn’t required if you aren’t comfortable with it.

4 Likes

A journal with final photos OR final photos posted in the group thread you can start when testing is underway is a very normal request. (Some people can’t post photos to their journals due to some weird code issues or something)

This does look like a quick and easy work-up, and it looks like it’d be fun to do!

I’d reccommend putting the 10/31 due date and no specific yarn requirements, as well as the request for final photos / journal in your first post for speed readers. ^-^

4 Likes

Is the due date flexible incase of school?

3 Likes

I’d be willing to give some flexibility for people with busy schedules. If you think your schedule will require you to need more time, I could give you an extra few days. I’m not wanting to be super strict about it, Afterall, crocheting should be fun not stressful. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Okay, thats great!

5 Likes

Aww so cute :heart_eyes: Id love to test, but id need to use acrylic

2 Likes

I’d love to!:raising_hand_woman::raising_hand_woman: I’m very mew to Ribblr however, you might need to be a little patient with me as far as posting or whatever goes. Like once the pattern is done, I’m not sure how to show you the finished product haha

3 Likes

*new

2 Likes

Would love to test out for you!

2 Likes

That’s ok. I’m interested to see if the pattern will work with materials different than the ones I originally used. <3

2 Likes