Tester call for Crochet: Capybara [closed]

I need testers for my Capybara - Crochet ePattern - Exclusive to Ribblr
Due Date: May 27 - Choosing testers on May 15
If you need any extensions, let me know. I am willing to give extra time, but I will need to be told that you will need extra time. If it turns out that you can’t complete it at all, please let me know. I am ok if that happens as long as you tell me!

Notes:
There is sewing
It is worked in closed rounds - there WILL be a seam
I will also be asking if I should sell this for free or not - so experience selling patterns will help you get chosen, but I am generally pretty chill with who I choose!
Please send me a photo of the finished product and be willing to respond to group messages

Additional Requirements:
Two neutral yarn colors that work together
Safety eyes or embroidered eyes
Any size yarn with a hook that works with it
Stitch markers
Embroidery needles (there is sewing in the pattern)

TO APPLY: please note that by signing up to test this pattern, you are agreeing to complete the project
Comment below with your favorite brand of yarn (doesn’t have to be the one you want to use for the project)
AND
Click pattern photo to apply:
Capybara

I can’t wait to choose the testers!!

44 Likes

This is adorable!! Applied : ) I’d probably use worsted weight yarn, and I’d say that’s my favorite type of yarn as well, since it is very versatile.

2 Likes

Thanks! Worsted yarn is pretty good to work with!

1 Like

AWWW SO CUTE! gl with testing!

2 Likes

It’s so cute I’d love to test this​:pleading_face: I don’t have a favorite yarn brand because the yarn I buy is store bought actually :thinking: but I do prefer plush yarn in general

3 Likes

this is adorable!! id love to test for you!!
would love to use bernet velvet with a 3mm hook
my fave brand of yarn is bernet 4suuure

2 Likes

I’d like to test for you. My favorite yarn atm is wolans bunny baby

2 Likes

i would love to test! worsted weight yarn is just my favorite lol tho i dont have experience selling patterns (idk if that matters?)

3 Likes

Ohhh I want to test but I’m not sure I have any neutral colors on hand :cry:

2 Likes

I use any acrylic yarn

2 Likes

Thank you so much!

1 Like

Thanks! Plush yarn is really fun to work with!

2 Likes

Thanks! I love Bernat too!

2 Likes

I’ve never heard of that brand. I might have to look into it!

1 Like

Experience selling patterns only really matters if I get over ten tester applications which probably won’t happen :slight_smile:

2 Likes

That’s so cuteeeeee I would love to test it for you i always use milk cotton yarn! (Idk if that is a brand :sweat_smile:)(and if I’m too late) :smiling_face_with_tear:

2 Likes

So cute! I’ll use dark and light brown in acrylic with a 3.25 mm hook. I love big twist plush and acrylic!

2 Likes

I wanna apply, only problem is mine would have to be a mythical colorful one :smiling_face_with_tear:

2 Likes

there’s not that many brands of yarn from where i order, but the ones they do have are pretty nice

2 Likes

I don’t really have a favourite brand yet, living where I am in Canada we honestly don’t get a lot of yarn options the states or larger cities do, and to get some shipped in it’s way overpriced and honestly not worth it,
So Michael’s soft chunky yarn Is what Ive enjoyed using so far lol

2 Likes