Tester call for Crochet: Carrot kitten

I need testers for my Carrot kitten - Crochet ePattern
Click pattern photo to apply:

Requirements;
must journal your test
No due date

I will be picking testers by the 14th December.

This is my first attempt at a pattern, and unfortunately already gave away the original, so I am asking testers to share their final products with me. I will be making along with the testers for the final pattern shop picture.

I’ve included a quick drawing that I did of what the pattern is inspired from.

Testers will receive the pattern for free after the testing period is done. Thank you for your interest :orange_heart:

19 Likes

No picture

3 Likes

I’m new to this, I’m not sure why there’s no picture. I’m trying to troubleshoot :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

No worries! The picture just needs to fully load before your publish your post. :blush:

4 Likes

I thought It was lol, hopefully I can sort it out :slight_smile:

3 Likes

If you post a photo of the crochet project you’ll likely get more interest! Sounds super cute though.

4 Likes

Thank you! I wish I ended up taking a photo before I gave the original away. I’m currently working up another so that hopefully I’ll be able to post a photo of what it should turn out like. This will be a free pattern, but I’m hoping that some people would want to test so I can see where I can improve, and what I can do in the future for further patterns! Thank you so much for your advice :orange_heart::orange_heart:

4 Likes

No problem! Wish i had time to take another project on but alas, cant wait to see this upon release!

3 Likes

I really do appreciate it! Thank you Hun :hugs:

2 Likes

I should be able to crochet this, i don’t mind testing it

3 Likes

Thank you for your interest :two_hearts:

3 Likes

I applied! A kitten carrot?? :carrot: this is going to be so cute lol

3 Likes

I’d like to test if I can see pictures

2 Likes

I would love to test! the pictures is adorable

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.