Tester call for Crochet: Cat Ski Mask

I need 4 or 5 testers for my Cat Ski Mask- Crochet ePattern

:sparkles:About the pattern:
The test will be done section by section.

:sparkles:Time:
The test period is 1 week from Nov 24 - Nov 30, 2023. Please only apply if you think you can complete the test on time as I have a strict schedule.

:sparkles: What I need from you:
What I’m expecting in return is feedback and some photos on the finished project. A post of the photos on Instagram is also required 5 days after the deadline (Nov 30).

:sparkles: Tester selection:
Testers will be selected by 23 Nov, 2023. I will select the testers based on your karma and"your makes" page.

:sparkles: My materials:

• 8 ply yarn acrylic
  • 5mm hook
    You can use weight 3 or 4 and its recommended hook size

Let me know if I left out anything. Thank you for reading this!

I need testers for my Cat Ski Mask - Crochet ePattern
Click pattern photo to apply:

19 Likes

It’s cute! Unfortunately I don’t have time to commit right now. I wanted to mention that I think that the first line of your call description was pasted wrong (at least at the time I started to write this) and has a previous pattern name instead.
Edit: Good luck with testing :heart:

3 Likes

Hi! So kind of you! Yes, I just copy&pasted and didn’t take my time to proofread. My bad. Thanks so much! Appreciate it :two_hearts::smiling_face:

3 Likes

Cute!
Is this worked in a mR or chains?

1 Like

Thanks! It’s worked in chains.

Are the Instagram photos completely necessary? Cute pattern by the way!:heart_eyes:

1 Like

Just sending me some photos is also okay. Not necessarily posting them :smiling_face:

1 Like

Thanks! I will either start today or tomorrow.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.