Tester call for Crochet: Chellie Mesh Skirt

I need testers for my Chellie Mesh Skirt - Crochet ePattern
Click pattern photo to apply:

It uses a worsted weight #4 yarn in any colors of your choice, and a 4.0mm crochet hook. The pattern offers sizes XS-5X. Its a really quick and easy project! I’d love to have testing done within 2 weeks.

21 Likes

I applied!

2 Likes

Wow this is amazing!!

1 Like

Thank you so much! :blush:

1 Like

So cute!! I dont have enough yarn right now, but let me know if you need a tech editor​:heartbeat: I can help overlook the pattern for grammar, mistakes, suggestions to make the pattern better. Thank you

1 Like

That is so nice of you, I would love to take you up on that offer! How can I share the pattern with you so that you can take a look and lmk what you think of it? (I"m still kind of new and learning to navigate this platform!) Thank you again so much for your offer to help!

1 Like

I just apppied though the photo like the other testers and can be accepted that way! Which to accept testers you go under your pattern and hit assign testers and its no problem! Its a pleasure to help, once accepted I will check it out asap​:heartbeat:

1 Like

Thank you so much! I will accept you right now! :grinning:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.