Tester call for Crochet: Chickadee Bird Crochet Pattern

I need testers for my Chickadee Bird Crochet Pattern - Crochet ePattern
Click pattern photo to apply:

I heard you!

You voted for a free pattern to celebrate 600 followers on Instagram so I am so excited to present the tester call for this little Chickadee.

If you look at my account you know I love birds. Chickadees are the chosen bird of my city: Guelph, Ontario.

I am looking for testers for my pattern so it can be the best it can chickadee!

To apply:
:purple_heart: Follow my shop
:purple_heart: Tell me what yarn you would use
:purple_heart: (Optional) follow me on Instagram @simplewondersshop

Expectations:
:purple_heart: Make your plushie in your chosen yarn!
:purple_heart: You will have 2 weeks to test this pattern!
:purple_heart: Provide feedback about the pattern in regards to clarity, error and grammar.
:purple_heart: Send a photo of your completed plushie so I can add it to a tester appreciation post

A big thank you to @smallbusinessbigplans for requesting these and igniting the writing of this pattern!

Thanks,
Jen (simplewondersshop)

pattern test | crochet pattern | local birds | chickadee pattern | amigurumi | handmade plushie | tester call | birbs

16 Likes

That’s very cute. I have tons of velvet and chenille/blanket yarn if you’re interested! :heart:

1 Like

I would love to test for you!!! I would use chennile and plush yarn for everything exept the face details.

1 Like

i would love to test this!! i would be using #6 bernat blanket yarn :))

2 Likes

Hi! Thanks for you message. Just checking, are you wishing to test or are you offering yarn? Haha

1 Like

That sounds great! You may have to make a slight modification to use blanket yarn but should definitely work! I’ll be in touch.

1 Like

That sounds great! I’ll be in touch.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.