Tester call for Crochet: Chinchou #0170

I need testers for my Chinchou #0170 - Crochet ePattern
Click pattern photo to apply:

Tester requirements:

1. Post a journal once you’ve finished
  2. Give clear feedback on the pattern and let me know if something needs fixed
  3. The due date for your Chinchou is January 14th. Please give updates as you work on the project so I can be aware of what progress you have made.

I’m selecting 5 testers, but people who don’t message about their progress will be removed from testing.

This pattern can be done in 3-Light yarn with a 3.5mm hook, or 6-super bulky yarn with a 5.5mm hook. You can test with any yarn as long as you size the hook accordingly.

Thank you!

25 Likes

I would absolutely love to test this! I’m a huge Pokè-nerd. When I test for other creators I take meticulous notes, take a photograph after every round, take photographs of all of the individual pieces, and the take several pictures of the completed project at various angles. I really hope to be able to test Chinchou for you.

Edit: I would be testing with a #4 weight yarn with a 3.5mm hook.

3 Likes

ok that is really cute, curious on what yarn you used for the larger one, was it utopia crafts lux?

3 Likes

Too cute!!! Ive been slowly finding patterns for every pokemon and already have so many crocheted!! Would love to add to the collection :star_struck:
Id use acrylic yarn and a 4mm hook

4 Likes

This is actually Parfait Chunky! I got some for Christmas and it was the perfect color for this project!

2 Likes

It looked like it, but ok, why chinchou? out of all the pokemon, what drew you to chinchou?

1 Like

Just a couple weeks ago I was searching patterns to make Chinchou, I’m so in love with this little one and I’d love to test it

2 Likes

Suuuper cute! I’ll wait for the pattern to come out.

1 Like

I love pokémon i’d like to test it :smiley:

2 Likes

I’ve been watching the old Pokémon show with my toddler and she really likes Chinchou. She can actually say the name and she was thrilled to bits when I gave her my tester Chinchou

Plus, I just think it’s fun to challenge myself by making patterns that don’t really exist yet. There’s no real references other than pictures from the show/game, so it’s more of a challenge to make the shapes right.

3 Likes

I totally get it. I have about a dozen patterns currently that I’m writing (I keep getting side tracked by other new ideas). And some of the shapes are definitely more difficult to figure out. There was a time not too long ago that I thought I’d never be able to write my own crochet patterns. And then I realized that there are several things that I make that I don’t actually have a pattern for, and realized that I actually was already designing my own patterns. I just hadn’t written them down.
Also, I’ve always loved Pokémon. That love is waning a little bit now that there are over a thousand of them. It’s gotten a little ridiculous.

3 Likes

Aww I LOVE pokemon!! this is so cute :black_heart:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.