Tester call for Crochet: Cinnamoroll Cherry Cake

I need a couple testers for Cinnamoroll Cherry Cake :birthday:
So excited for this pattern! This will be a FREE pattern released on my birthday (June 18th) :birthday::cherries:

• I used 4ply milkcotton in blue white and red
• 2.5mm hook for Cinnamoroll and a 3mm hook for the cake
• felt for the face
• pearl beads for decoration

Highest stitch count in this pattern is 64 and the cake measure to be about 2 inch tall and 3 inches wide

:cherries:Make sure your ok with me using the final photos in public posts
:cherries: I’ll pick testers in a couple days
The deadline will be 12 days after being chosen
:cherries: No yarn or color requirements but please comment what you will use<3
(It might be big/use alot of yarn if using blanket yarn)
:cherries: Journaling is required
:cherries: Pattern will be gifted after testing is finished!

Click pattern photo to apply:
Cinnamoroll Cherry Cake

51 Likes

AAA SO CUTEE- good luck with ur testing!!~

6 Likes

Thank you!:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

Awww so cute :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: gl with testing 🫶🏼

6 Likes

Omg perfect for June birthdays and graduation.

5 Likes

oh my goodness that’s so cute!! I’ll keep an eye out in your shop for it!

6 Likes

:cherries::birthday: Omg another cute pattern like always :sob::bowing_woman:t2::sparkles:! I would love to test this so much ! I would use acrylic yarn and a 3.75mm hook !

6 Likes

I would love to test this pattern, i would use weight 4 acrylic yarn with a 4.25 mm hook in the same colors you did! :heartpulse:

6 Likes

I would love to test, IT IS ADORABLE!!! and probably use the same color and just cotton yarn :melting_face: :melting_face: :melting_face: :grin: :grin: :grin: :star_struck: :star_struck: :star_struck: :crossed_fingers:

5 Likes

OMG ITS ADORABLE!!! gl with testing!

5 Likes

Omg soooo cute!!!
gl with testing!!:heart::heart:

5 Likes

soooooooooooooo cute<3 wish i could test but to busy but def will make in the future!!!

4 Likes

love cinnamoroll!!! I’d use blue and off white acrylic and a 3.5 mm hook : )

4 Likes

Aw this is adorable​:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

3 Likes

So so cute!!! I would use pink and cream yarn, would love to make it for my sister’s graduation!! :sparkling_heart::sparkles:

4 Likes

This is so adorable! I would like to try this in acrylic yarn. I got the colors needed. My birthday is in June too!

2 Likes

I got loops and threads yarn or premier.

2 Likes

Hi! I’m unfortunately too busy to test right now, but could someone like this message or something when this pattern is out (to make it for my friends bday). Thanks!! Gl with testing.

2 Likes

@pomandtyler

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.