Tester call for Crochet: Clara the Chicken

I need testers for my Clara the Chicken - Crochet ePattern
Due Date: June 3rd
Additional Requirements:
:chicken: No yarn requirements! Just use chicken colors.
:chicken: Please post a journal with at least one good picture!
:chicken: I’d love to see Clara in different weights and colors, tell what you’d use below!
:chicken: I’d love to release this pattern on June 5th, if you need an extension please tell me.
:chicken: I’ll pick testers all day today and Saturday! You’ll be added to a gc once in done choosing.
:chicken: Please be active in the group chat!!! I want to know your progress :)))

Click pattern photo to apply:
Clara the Chicken
Have some more photos:

(May have gone a little overboard on the photo shoot)

33 Likes

Clara deserves that photo shoot, good luck with testing!

3 Likes

Thanks!

2 Likes

I’d love to test :heart_hands: i would use weight 4 acrylic in an orangeish color :chicken:

2 Likes

Cute!

2 Likes

I would absolutely love to test this!!! I’d probably use a worsted weight brown acrylic yarn

2 Likes

She’s precious! I’d love to make her in a charcoal chenille yarn​:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

That sounds great!

1 Like

Clara is adorable! I would love to help test! My neighbor has chickens & I would love to make a few for her. I think I would us black chenille yarn. :rooster::sparkling_heart:

2 Likes

Id love to test! Just an fyi, i have not used the journal before but i can definitely research how, i just bought some soft chucky yarn thatd be perfect :))

2 Likes

Awwwwww. WE LOVE CLARA!!!
i qould love to test her in 4ply brown acrylic
and 4mm hook!!!

2 Likes

She’s so cute! I would love to test! Not sure on colours yet though
I would use a cotton dk yarn :blush:

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.