Tester call for Crochet: Coquette geco

Hi my loves! I need testers for my Coquette geco - Crochet ePattern
Due Date: 21.5.2024
You are going to have 7 days to test.
Click pattern photo to apply:
Coquette geco

I am new to Ribblr, so plese excuse any mistakes <3

I would like few testers to test my design with pastel colors. you are going to need 2 different colors - one for the body and one for the bow.

To test:
:ribbon:Comment that you would like to test and add an emoji of your favorite animal, so I know you have read all this and agree wit all.

that would be it from me! I am gonna choose testers to help me in few days<3
Bye loves and good luck!

46 Likes

I would love to test this in pastel pink and yellow! :flamingo:

4 Likes

this is so cute!! id love to test!! :cow2:
would love to use velvet yarn with a 4mm hook ^^

3 Likes

it’s giving :nail_care: @BubblzCrochet @maddiecore @littlemisswonderful @nesscat

6 Likes

AWWW I LOVE HIM SM <333 gl with testing!

3 Likes

Such a slay lil baby :nail_care:t2::ribbon:
Good luck!

4 Likes

I would love to test!!! I would use sweet snuggles lite with a 6mm hook and with light pastel pink and white! Hope that’s fine I do not have any other good pastel colors :persevere::black_cat::black_cat::black_cat::black_cat::black_cat::black_cat:I love cats!!!

4 Likes

:flamingo: are my favorite

3 Likes

Would love to test this ! Would use a light blue/white multicoloured yarn and pink yarn, one would be tubular and the other a soft blanket chunky (I don’t have more than one colour in the same exact type aha)
And I don’t really have a favourite animal but if I had to pick one I like it’d be one of the following-:panda_face::fox_face::seal::dolphin::black_cat::otter:

5 Likes

That’s so cute I need to test it​:pleading_face::panda_face:

3 Likes

I’d love to test this for you with green and pink pastel chenille yarn :leopard:

3 Likes

Omg I would love to test! :shark:

3 Likes

I’d love to test!! I have a pastel purple and a pastel pink in velvet yarn which I’d use a 3.5mm hook for!! This is sooo cute :ribbon::ribbon:
@JaeaRenee @littlemisswonderful @NessCat @maddiecore @Nunyah <33

6 Likes

Love to test with blue and pink yarn. :sloth:

2 Likes

I would love to Test :heart::dog::dog2::poodle::service_dog::guide_dog:

3 Likes

so cuteeee !!

2 Likes

i would love to test for you i’m new to ribblr to so it would be really fun to test my fav animal is a cat :cat2:!!

2 Likes

welcome to Ribblr!

I would love to test!:otter:

1 Like

This looks so fun! I would love to test it! :seal:

1 Like