Click pattern photo to apply:

Skill required; Begginer-Intermediate

Deadline: September 13, 2023

Please provide feedback regarding the following:

• What yarn was used
  • What hook size was used.
  • Any errors detected
  • Was the pattern easy to follow and any suggestions for improvement

I will choose the testers on August 30 :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :white_heart:
Thank you so much for your help!

58 Likes

Are felt eyes required? I don’t have any ):

3 Likes

I would be down to test, you can check out my IG Raeshandmade for reference :smiling_face:

3 Likes

Noup! You could use other type of eyes (:

2 Likes

Thank you!

3 Likes

I applied, will likely needle felt the eyes in for adhesion if chosen

3 Likes

Eeek! SO CUTE! I am so excited for Halloween and Fall! <3

4 Likes

That is soooo cute!!

3 Likes

So adorable!! I’d love to test this little guy. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

So cute!!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I applied and would love to make this pattern!! Even though I may not have posted much on Ribbler, (because I joined last night), I have made over 100 plushies and I am very devoted. I would finish this pattern within the due date, no matter what. Please consider me because I LOVE this pattern!!! :heart_eyes::heart::two_hearts:

3 Likes

Super cute! Applied

2 Likes

Omg :heart_eyes::heart_eyes: would love to test id use a 4mm probability velvets cause the shine would be amazing, hes just perfect for Halloween

2 Likes

Id love to test… :hugs::two_hearts: i’ll be using embroidery & sewing threads & my 0.75mm hook :blush:

4 Likes

omg that is the cutest cauldron everrr

2 Likes

Applied! I love this pattern!! Gives you major creepy-cute vibes! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

dear god :pray: i don’t ask for much, im just asking i get chosen for this pattern test
amen :pray:

((WHAT A LITTLE CUTIEKDMSVSKSBSJ​:pleading_face::pleading_face::pleading_face:))

2 Likes

I’ve been eyeing this guy up on your Insta since you posted it :heart_eyes::heart_eyes: it would be an absolute honor to test for you! I love your work :heart:

2 Likes

This is so freaking cute!!! I would love to test this for you!! And August 30th is my birthday so that would be a great birthday gift :blush: I love me some cute crochet patterns!!!

2 Likes

Id love to test . I will using chenille yarn with 4mm hook :face_holding_back_tears::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

OMG i LOVE this pattern!! I’ve never tested before on ribblr, but i have a years experience on amigurumi!! and a small question: could I use any color for the cauldron?

2 Likes