Tester call for Crochet: cosy flower pillow

I need testers for my cosy flower pillow!

• Crochet ePattern
    Click pattern photo to apply:

Limit for testers is 5, and you have until the end of November to finish it :)))
I will be choosing testers this friday (tomorrow) so if you want a spot, let me know!
It would mean the world to me to get testers on this thing, as it is my first pattern.
Requirements for testers:
•finish the make before the end of November, 2023.
• send a picture of the finished product
• message me if certain parts don’t make sense, or are unclear, so I can edit them!

Thank you again! If any of you cannot/don’t want to test, the pattern will be out by the first of December, in hopes!
Have a blessed day :upside_down_face:

21 Likes

AH! I WUV IT! UR CAT IS SO COOT!! <3
i wish I could apply but i’m low on yarn :((
good luck with testing tho <3

4 Likes

Thank you bari :))) and no worries! I understand that :333

4 Likes

Congrats on your first pattern!! Any yarn requirements? I’d love to test but don’t have enough plush yarn, so I can use acrylic

3 Likes

Acrylic should work for testing, I would recommend using 5.00mm with it for accurate-ish scale :upside_down_face:
As long as you can find problems, should there be any in the pattern, with your yarn, that’ll work fune :))

3 Likes

Sorry, just realized I don’t have enough yarn (even acrylic :sneezing_face:)
So gl with testing <<3

3 Likes

I’d love to test but I’m not sure I’d be able to finish by the end of November. Can you mention me when the pattern is published?

2 Likes

Oh thats alright, dear! Don’t worry

3 Likes

Sure!

3 Likes

I would love to test it and would use velvet or chenille. It is a very beautiful pillow!! :heart_eyes::star_struck:

2 Likes

I would love to be a tester for you.

1 Like

Both of those would work just fine :blush:
Reply to this response with any issues you have, as i am not comfortable with PMing! Thank you for your help!

1 Like

That would be lovely, thank you so much!
Respond to this reply with any issues you may find in the pattern, as i am not comfortable with PMing, thank you!

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.