Tester call for Crochet: Crochet Amigurumi Frog Cute Kawaii

I need testers for my Crochet Amigurumi Frog Cute Kawaii - Crochet ePattern! Please apply by Nov 27 and finish the project by December 1! If possible, send me a picture of your finished product and give me feedback!
Click pattern photo to apply:

16 Likes

Oops there’s no picture.

4 Likes

The photo doesn’t appear on my end!

3 Likes

No Photo For Me Either!?

3 Likes

Oops sorry guys lemme update that. For now just click the ? Box and it Will take you there

4 Likes

Are There any requirments for the test?

3 Likes

Just the deadline. Journal would be appreciated too

4 Likes

Saw it soz

3 Likes

December 1 I think it says so on the post

4 Likes

I will be adding a picture of the finished product soon. I haven’t had people test my patterns before so I was wondering if there was a way the Testers could send me a picture of their finished products?

4 Likes

Yes, photos can be sent in group chat or dm. I think that is something I see specified in the tester call :smiling_face: you can always edit your call and send a reminder of your asks in a group chats to the people you approve since you already have some that applied.

3 Likes

I still cant see the picture :pensive:

1 Like

I wasn’t able to see the picture either.

2 Likes

Mystery item. I would love to test.

4 Likes

I cant see the photo

2 Likes

OML 39 TESTERS CRY :sob:

2 Likes

I sent you a message asking for a picture of the finished product

4 Likes

I’ll be able to update it soon either tonight or tomorrow!

2 Likes

I didn’t have a picture of my original creation of this frog and I didn’t have the right weight yarn to PERFECTLY remake it but I used what I had and adjusted my pattern since the weight of my green yarn was smaller. I’m updating the picture soon!

3 Likes

I believe the photo has been added to the pattern for Testers to reference!!

3 Likes