Tester call for Crochet: Crochet baby blanket

I need testers for my Crochet baby blanket -
Hello! I’m back with another tester call(again. Does it seem like everyone has a bunch of tester calls in the same time) anyways I made this blanket awhile back and I wrote a pattern while I was making it! Crochet ePattern
Due Date: August, 21(around 3 months ) if you need more time please ask! I don’t bite.:sweat_smile:
Additional Requirements:
:two_hearts:Yarn and hook: I would recommend using a medium yarn thickness, whatever hook you would use for that yarn
:two_hearts:a journal is required! Just need a good photo.
:two_hearts:Skills: half double crochet, chain, turning without a chain, and twisted single crochet(for the border) it’s not hard.
:two_hearts:feedback and communication in the Group chat.
:two_hearts:other requirements: have fun! Oh and to make sure you read it all comment your favorite emoji!

Click pattern photo to apply:
Crochet baby blanket

Thank you for reading and if I forgot anything please don’t hesitate to tell me! And if you have questions please feel free to ask! And @craftycellist you were interested?

32 Likes

gl with testing pickleee!!!

2 Likes

Thank you ariiii!

2 Likes

I love making baby blankets! I’d love to try out a new pattern for them.

:crab::crab::crescent_moon::dizzy::star::star2: all my favorite emojis lol. I’m a cancer, so I love the moon and cute little crabbies :hugs:

3 Likes

Oh thank you!

2 Likes

good luck!!

3 Likes

ooo i’d love to make this :weary::sparkles:

3 Likes

Yay! :weary::clap:

2 Likes

I’d love to, maybe I’ll apply later if I have time? I’m really busy rn. It’s so cute

4 Likes

Sure!

3 Likes

that’s actually such a cute blanket!! i don’t have a good yarn brand to use for it though. (fav emoji btw :skull:) I’ll have to watch your shop for when it comes out lol

2 Likes

Thank you so much :blush:

2 Likes

Ooooooooh gl with testing!

3 Likes

what do you mean a medium yarn thickness? Like, weight 4+?

:rat: :mouse2: :mouse:

4 Likes

It is so cute! I wish I could test it but I have so much going on right now. I am actually currently doing a testing and I’m not sure if I will be able to finish it by the due date but I will do my best. I do not want to disappoint you with not making it so I’m sorry I will not be able to test this. Good luck with your testing though!

4 Likes

Yes! Sorry for the confusion I used a lower velvet yarn

I had some laying around

4 Likes

Thanks you don’t have to worry! But that is so sweet!

3 Likes

no worries at all, thank you for the quick answer. ^-^

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.