Tester call for Crochet: Crochet Ball Garland CLOSED

Hi everyone!!

Heres a little bit of a different tester call. I need 2 people to look over this pattern. You dont physically have to make it, but i would like for a couple people to review the pattern for any errors.

But how can i review without making it? I just need some people to go through the steps and pictures provided to make a mental project. Sounds funny i know. But the pictures and typed words should help you “mentally” make it.

This will be a FREE pattern for FOLLOWERS for a limited time. But i would like to ensure its good to go by Sunday September 10.

Basically think of this as a tech editing job. You will get a karma point and no journal is necessary! I will ONLY accept “testers” who are active members of Ribblr.

First come, first serve. I will open a chat and there will be a pop quiz to ensure you ACTUALLY did your job :wink:

I need testers for my Crochet Ball Garland - Crochet ePattern
Click pattern photo to apply:

15 Likes

Omgggg so cutee ! Ive been waiting to seeeee this call​:heartbeat::fallen_leaf:

4 Likes

Literally perfect for anything!

4 Likes

It is!! Multiple seasons and themes!

4 Likes

Ooh that’s an interesting concept! I would love to look over your pattern, and maybe even make it! The pop quiz sounds fun! :wink:

3 Likes

Were in interested in overlooking??

2 Likes

Basically a tech editing gig!

I just want to make sure that its written and worded properly! Even though it will be free, i would hate to publish a pattern that is lacking!

Plus, i would like to basically copy and paste into a PDF for my other platforms :blush:

2 Likes

Yes i had applied!! I wouldnt mind testing the pattern too

2 Likes

So cute and simple :smiling_face:

1 Like

I dont see you on there :thinking: maybe try again?

You can absolutely test/make the pattern and journal later!

I have this to release Monday!

2 Likes

Okay i entered again i think! It said already applied

2 Likes

Got it now!

Thank you!!