Tester call for Crochet: Crochet Bomb

I need testers for my Crochet Bomb - Crochet ePattern
Due Date:
7/20/24
Additional Requirements:
Must provide feedback on the pattern and at least one final project photo.
please post a public photo to makes so I can see your progress as work through the pattern.
Other Information:
-Looking for a few pattern testers, will add people as they apply. to apply please comment here and let me know what colors you plan to make your bomb and what you plan to stuff your bomb with.
-you will need at least three colors of yarn, you can choose the colors and weight of yarn you enjoy using. make sure your hook size matches your yarn size.
-once a few people are added to test a group chat will be created for feedback and final photos to be sent, once you are added to the test/group chat you will have 72 hours to comment on the group chat or start your public make; If after the 72 hours there is not communication then you will be taken off the test. this is done so I can easily track who is testing without the clutter of people who accidentally apply to test.
Click pattern photo to apply:
Crochet Bomb

22 Likes

ill just use the red heart super saver in black greay and orange and red. and white if thast ok

2 Likes

about how big is this hard to tell by the pic. I can test will use worsted weight yarn and 3.5mm hook

1 Like

It is small. Fits in a child’s hand size if using acrylic worsted weight yarn.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.