Tester call for Crochet: Crochet Christmas Waffle Stitch Stocking

[testers found! :sparkling_heart:] Hi all! I have another stocking pattern that needs testing. It uses bulky weight yarn to get an oversized style however you can use a worsted weight to achieve a regular size.

It works up in about two days or less depending on your speed.

Looking for 1-2 testers. Journals not required, just feedback. Due by Thanksgiving! :christmas_tree::santa:t3:

I need testers for my Crochet Christmas Waffle Stitch Stocking - Crochet ePattern
Click pattern photo to apply:

18 Likes

Super cute! Ive been wanting to try the waffel stitch!

5 Likes

Id love to test this one for you too! Could i make it smaller ? Like a mini stocking. Ive never done the waffle stitch but it sounds fun to learn!

4 Likes

Hey there! I haven’t tested a mini size, if you were to size down your needle and yarn to worsted it would come out to the size of a typical stocking like you see in stores. I’d be interested to see the size if you used a fingering weight or smaller. It may need adjusting to be truly mini but I’m game to see how it goes if you are! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Im game! Id love to try & if it dont work its okay! Ill do the stocking as prepared

4 Likes

This looks amazing! I’d love to test!

3 Likes

Thank you!! Reach out if you have any questions
. :sparkling_heart:

3 Likes

I applied

4 Likes

Hi, you put testers found in your topic, does this mean this tester call is closed? :smile:

3 Likes

Yes I have found testers! You can apply just in case something falls through, I will let you know if that’s the case! :smiling_face:

3 Likes

No worries, I was just checking to see if it was closed to close the tester call, still thank you for considering me despite it being closed! :smile:

3 Likes