Tester call for Crochet: Crochet Dog Pattern

I need testers for my Crochet Dog Pattern - Crochet ePattern​:sparkling_heart::dog2:

:sparkles:I might be changing how long the legs are I had to make them short bcz I ran outta yarn​:sparkles:

Due Date: 3rd of july ( I’m choosing on the 26th I’m on holiday so might be the day before of after) if you need extra time just ask!:grin: I am going to try and be pretty flexible​:ok_hand:

Additional Requirements: please use whatever yarn you like I would like to see how this looks with different yarn :yarn:

If you see this pattern in a different shop some point in the future it will probably be moi, just in a different shop! Not gonna give away the name because someone might yoink it!:joy:

Any questions just come and ask!

Click pattern photo to apply:
Crochet Dog Pattern

36 Likes

hi! the picture is missing :confused:

3 Likes

Yeah! Im so sorry just working on that now

4 Likes

14 Likes

awww! so cute!

3 Likes

AWWWWWWWW WHY IS THAT SO CUTE​:sob: ITS ADORABLE​:face_holding_back_tears: Gl with testing :))

2 Likes

I love that! I can’t test now but I might have to get it later! I’m not kidding when I say I gasped when I saw it​:yellow_heart:

2 Likes

SO CUTEE I would love to test! However I have never done this before, so I threw out my yarn packaging and I don’t remember what it’s called, and I’m not sure it that’s a dealbreaker?

4 Likes

When will you be releasing this pattern? It’s so cute​:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Omg he is very cute :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
gl with testing :heart:

1 Like

I love this pattern so much, I have actually been looking for a dog pattern for a bit, so this is the perfect opportunity.

2 Likes

Omg this is adorable, I would love to test it! I’d use plush yarn in brown color​:sparkles:

2 Likes

This is adorable! I absolutely love dogs and have been looking for a dog pattern to try out. I just applied! :dog:

I would use Hobbii Rainbow cotton 8/4 yarn

2 Likes

No that’s totally fine!

2 Likes

Hey there, he is adorable!! I would love to test this pattern out. I have Bernat velvet yarn in a similar brown that I would use, or I also just got a cute mint green in a chenille I just might try. Thanks!

2 Likes

Awesome!

3 Likes

Hey guys I did forget to include and I hope it’s not to late but
:sparkles:photos and journaling will be asked of
:sparkles:I am choosing around 3-5 tester

2 Likes

Hey guys, so sorry but I am going to be choosing testers today seeing that my flight leaves tomorrow I am so sorry for any inconvenience :cry:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.