Tester call for Crochet: Crochet Oddish Pattern

I need testers for my Crochet Oddish Pattern - Crochet ePattern
Click pattern photo to apply:

I will be choosing my testers February 1st @12pm est, once picked you will have until March 1 to complete this pattern. You can message me for any questions you have.

21 Likes

Awesome!

As a sidenote, don’t forget to include things like a selection date (when you’ll pick testers) a due date (when you want it done by, preferably your planned release date to allow for any edits that need to be made), material, tool, or color requirements (Do you want to see fanshinies or just regular garlic bulbs?) and any other relevant information. A lot of testers won’t accept a piece without a due date.

4 Likes

I applied. If I’m chosen I’ll likely needle felt my eyes on if that’s okay. I like that better than safety eyes.

1 Like

That is so cute! I’d love to test it! When would it be due?

Thanks to everyone who messaged me wanting to test my pattern. I will have more patterns on the way.

Merged the posts to keep like topics together for clairty! <3

That is totally fine, you can make it any color, use any yarn, any hook size you want and felt or doll eyes if you want.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.