Tester call for Crochet: Crochet Penguin Pattern

I’m looking for testers for my Crochet Chunky Penguin Pattern
Due date - 26th Jan (Please only apply if you are able to have it done and send photos and feedback by the 26th jan)

You’ll need:

• 100% cotton aran yarn in black(10g), white(5g), grey(10g) and yellow(2g)
  • 3mm hook (I like to use a 3mm to make the stitches tighter and stuffing less visible)
  • Scissors
  • Darning needle
  • Soft toy stuffing (approx 10g)
  • x2 8mm safety eyes

If you have any questions please let me know!

• Crochet ePattern
    Click pattern photo to apply:
25 Likes

So adorable
Ill test

2 Likes

So adorable! I love him I would love to test! If I am not chosen I wish u the best of luck!!!

3 Likes

Sooo adorable!!! Good luck with testing!! :heart:

2 Likes

So adorable!!!

2 Likes

Is there anymore room for testers i would like to but the colors wont be the same

1 Like

So cute!

1 Like

Ahhhhh sweet little BAAAABYYY :star_struck::heart_eyes:
I’ve applied :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Would I be able to use bernat yarn? I would love to text this to see how it would come out in a larger yarn.

1 Like

I don’t see why not…i’d love to see how it’d turn out!

1 Like

Ok. I just applied :heart:

1 Like

This pattern looks so cute. I have already applied but I do have a different yarn and color palette in mind if that is ok. I LOVE penguins and I think that this would be a great addition to my quickly growing collection!

1 Like

It looks so cute i would love to test​:blush:

Is there a group chat for this? I cannot seem to locate one but I am in the process of testing the pattern

So adorable! I would love to test, but if not, I hope to get the pattern when it comes out! Good job!

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.