Tester call for Crochet: Croiss-Ant: No-Sew

Hi everyone! I’m finally getting around to working through the list of food-animal puns that I made more than a year ago, and my Croiss-Ant is ready for testing!

Click pattern photo to apply:
Croiss-Ant: No-Sew

It is intermediate level with no sewing involved. I would like around 5-8 testers.

:croissant: I’m looking for general feedback about the pattern and any issues there might be
:ant: I would like testers to complete journals including a final picture, please
:croissant: I used 100% cotton DK yarn, but any yarn is okay to use with the accordingly adjusted hook size
:ant:The due date is the 27th of May. Any testers completed by then will be gifted the pattern!

Thank you :cherry_blossom:

37 Likes

Thats my homie his name is Albert :moyai:(cute pattern wish I could apply​:sob:)

5 Likes

so cute!!!

2 Likes

Love this! I applied to be a tester and can send photos of my work if you want to see :slight_smile: I don’t have an IG account or anything but do take lots of photos :slight_smile: I have many ant tattoos and think this would be so fun to make!

2 Likes

Thank you! :blush:

2 Likes

Thank you for your interest! I don’t have an instagram account either (I’m not a fan of social media), so that’s not a problem :grin:

1 Like

so cool! gl with testing!

1 Like

Thank you! :blush:

1 Like

(if you would like to see my work check out @created_by_sloth on instagram)

2 Likes

I absolutely love this, it’s unique and adorable. He will need a little top hat too :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Thank you! The top hat idea sounds adorable :blush:

2 Likes