Tester call for Crochet: Cute hanging string of pearls plant

I need testers for my Cute hanging string of pearls plant - Crochet ePattern
Due Date: May 10th
Additional Requirements: please no ghosting this and if you need more time don´t be shy to ask. and you can use any yarn you want!!!
Click pattern photo to apply:

and please tell me what colors you are using!!! I just wanna know, make a journal

37 Likes

That is so cute! I love plants.

4 Likes

That looks wonderful Orange!!

2 Likes

Omg so cuteI I’d make a dark green version

3 Likes

Not sure what colors I would use…but this is cute.

3 Likes

PEARL!?!? Aw, I would love to test but i have so much else to test D: gl with testing tho!

2 Likes

Just applied! I’ve been meaning to try one of these patterns for a while now! I think I would try and dig up a dark green for the plant itself, and maybe a navy blue for the planter? I love how it looks!

4 Likes

this is so cuute!! gl w/ testing!!

3 Likes

@luccrochets I found you a hanging plant to make!

4 Likes

ok ill pick more testers if ppl want to do this

4 Likes

Thanks for picking me! Just finished my plant and made my journal :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I definitely want to test this! My sister has sent me a list of plants she wants me to crochet but I haven’t had time to search for free patterns. If I test this it’ll help me focus on one of my projects I have been putting off! Lol.

I have over 40+yrs of crochet experience and have taken a pattern writting course so that has come in handy for testing on Ribblr! I can use what ever color you would like to see. I like to use chenille but have done a few smaller items in acrylic. I would like to try one of each and let my sister choose the one she likes best

1 Like

oh ok well imma pick you 2 that want to do it

2 Likes

OMG IT IS SOOOOO CUTE I WANT TO MAKE IT IN THAT COLORr!!!

2 Likes

oh and you hang this in your car!

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.