Tester call for Crochet: Cute no sew jellyfish!

I need testers for my Cute no sew jellyfish!
Due Date: June 25th
Additional Requirements:
🪼Communicate with me and other testers
🪼No yarn or hook requirements, but be sure to use a yarn skien with a good amount of yarn. I used about 100-150 yards of sweet snuggles lite for this project.
🪼No ghosting or aborting without alerting me. Doing so will get you BLOCKED from further testing. If you can’t complete testing let me know.
🪼Reply with a fish emoji (Your favorite one) and your favorite sea animal!
🪼Create a journal with at least 2 photos of your completed jellyfish from different angles.
Click pattern photo to apply:
Cute no sew jellyfish!

27 Likes

sooo cute!!!
what hook size did you use?

1 Like

Do you know how acrylic yarn would be? I’m to lazy to get up from my bed and grab it to check since it’s early in the morning- but your supposed to use a 5.5 mm crochet hook. 🪼:otter:

1 Like

I would love to test this! I need to make 5-10 large jelly fish for my market coming up. Not only can I get my prep done but I can help you proof your pattern! I will give honest feedback and suggestions to help make your pattern interest reach a larger customer base.

I have over 40+ years of experience crocheting. Check out my makes to see my work!

I can do chenille or blanket yarn. I also have velvet and specialty yarns on hand. I will have it done in 24 hrs and since I need a few I can do a variety of looks for you to compare on my journal.

:tropical_fish::dolphin::whale::whale2::blowfish::squid::shrimp::crab::octopus::fish::seal::ocean::confetti_ball:

1 Like

Cute!! Applied!! I can make this with acrylic in a light blue color. :blowfish::octopus:🪼:whale::dolphin::coral:

1 Like

I would love to test!! I would use sweet snuggles lite & acrylic (I will make 2).
:shark:
My fav sea animal is the nudibranch/sea slug!!

1 Like

Hi! New to Ribblr but have been crocheting for 30+ years and would love to test out this pattern. I have a couple of Loops & Threads plush yarns I just got and will use one of those, one is a speckled light blue and one is white, or I might just go get some Bernat velvet. Thanks for the opportunity. This jellyfish is adorable!

:tropical_fish:
Angel fish would have to be my fave

1 Like

I would love to apply! :tropical_fish::octopus:

1 Like

I would love to test :heart: I would make it with either Chanel or velvet yarn
turtleee :turtle:

1 Like

I would love to test I have chunky yarn

1 Like

I’ve applied! :blowfish:🪼

1 Like

THAT’S SO CUTE!! :tropical_fish:🪼:shark:
I’d love to test it out!

2 Likes

Favorite sea animal is a sea turtle
:turtle::turtle::turtle:

2 Likes

Hi! I would love to test with velvet chenille and 5mm hook. I would like to use a combination of colours so maybe like different blues and whites or different pinks and whites!

:fish::octopus:

1 Like

5mm hook :slight_smile:

1 Like

Acrylic yarn? I’m not sure. You could test and see ofc!

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.