Tester call for Crochet: Daisy Buddy Crochet Pattern

Hi! This is a tester call for a baby daisy buddy! :sparkles: This pattern was inspired by FalseBubbles lazy daisy pattern. Please read the requirements if you are interested in applying.

:cherry_blossom: I will be picking 6 - 7 testers

:cherry_blossom: You will need to post a public journal with a picture of your finished product. In the journal you will also need to say about how long it took you to make and any errors or confusions you found/had.

:cherry_blossom: If you are new to ribbler and have no/little karma but you want to get picked comment β€œ:cherry_blossom::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:” in the comments.

:cherry_blossom: Please have it finished and journal uploaded before January 4.

:cherry_blossom: I’ll be picking testers on December 29

:cherry_blossom: If you apply and want to get picked comment what yarn you would be using if you got picked.

:cherry_blossom: There are no color or yarn requirements.

:cherry_blossom: Here are some more pictures :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Crochet ePattern
Click pattern photo to apply:

24 Likes

its so cute but im market prepping! good luck with testing <3

5 Likes

Thanks! Good luck to you too on your market :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

For one of your requirements being to post the errors/confusions in the journal, that should be in the tester group message you make as once the pattern is published the reviews will be public too and those that see the journals will assume those mistakes pointed out are on the final pattern and refrain from getting the pattern, there’s so a chance for testers to accidentally write out the pattern, show parts of the pattern in the journal that will also become public

4 Likes

This is adorable!! Will this be a paid pattern?

3 Likes

I am unsure yet, but pretty sure this will be a paid pattern.

3 Likes

I would use bernat blanket yarn :blush:

2 Likes

:cherry_blossom::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

This is just the cutest! I’d make it in James C Brett Flutterby Chunky with a 5mm hook. My green and yellow would be darker and I’d use a dusky pink for the petals.

2 Likes

𝔸𝕨𝕨 π•šπ•₯’𝕀 𝕀𝕠 𝕔𝕦π•₯𝕖!

2 Likes

So cute, i would use Premier Basix Chenille

1 Like

Good luck with testing!

1 Like

Ahh I need it

2 Likes

Awww this is soooo adorable good luck with testing!

1 Like

This is so cute! I’d love to test and would use premier parfait chunky!

2 Likes

Cute daisy.

1 Like

I applied! I would use bernat blanket & maybe big twist plush for the green!

Id love to test this, its so cute! I most likely will be using acrylic yarn, as close to the colors here. Ill be using a 4.5mm hook.

:cherry_blossom::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Ohhh I would love to test this. I actually just started working on lazy daisy so it would be cool to have a mini version. I would use the same yarn and colors as the lazy daisy (sweet snuggles lite yellow, peach, and green) with my trusty #7 hook.

:cherry_blossom: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
So adorable! I would use acrylic 4 weight yarn!

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.