Tester call for Crochet: Daisy the Piglet

I need testers for my Daisy the Piglet - Crochet ePattern
Click pattern photo to apply:

This is my first tester call ever! I am so excited to make more patterns in the future. I’m not super sure how this works, but I’m gonna put what other people do in their tester calls.

• Due Date is February 5th, 2024 (if more time is needed I’ll add a few more days)

• 6 people will be chosen to test (if I feel that I need to shorten or add to the tester list I’ll let you know)

• There are NO yarn requirements. Use what you have!

• Journals are not required, but will be asked for in this pattern ( as it is my first)

This pattern will be FREE once testing is done. Testers will be picked on December 31, 2023. Let me know about anything else I need to know for future testings. Thank you so much for looking at this!!

24 Likes

Aww it’s so cute!

5 Likes

Omg this one is so cute :sparkles::relieved::star_struck:!

5 Likes

Cute piglet. Omgosh.

4 Likes

Thank you so much @Abug1249 @SunshineStudio @Heavenstar64

4 Likes

You’re welcome.

4 Likes

awww cute!

4 Likes

I am interested in testing please.

4 Likes

I’m not sure how to request to ask I’m new to this

4 Likes

To be a tester just click on the image above in my description.

4 Likes

I found it. Thank you :blush:

4 Likes

No problem! Glad you were able to find it.

3 Likes

Aww its adorable id love to test!

4 Likes

Thank you @ClaireCrochets247! @SweetTomato I’m happy you’re interested!

3 Likes

ah, so cute!! Since you were so generous with the time limit I think I could manage this one, if you wanted!

3 Likes

If you need more time I’d be happy to add a few more weeks! I want to make sure everyone who wants to test can be able to.

3 Likes

I could totally get it done by Feb 5th, no problem! Ive just had to not apply for testing recently bc of how many patterns I already have to test​:sob::sunglasses:

4 Likes

I am guilty of the thing.

4 Likes

I would love to test your pattern!

3 Likes

Today is the last day to apply to be a tester. I want to make sure anyone who wants to test can be able to!

2 Likes