[CLOSED] Tester call for Crochet: Dotty the Ladybug (no sew)

PLEASE READ EVERYTHING CAREFULLY BEFORE APPLYING! Thank you!

All testers that apply within 24hrs will be accepted!
Due 2024-05-09T04:00:00Z FIRM, no extensions
Released 2024-05-09T13:00:00Z for FREE

Level: beginner-intermediate
This is a fairly small pattern, pretty quick to make, and completely no sew!

Skills needed:
:lady_beetle:color changing
:lady_beetle:yarn management
:lady_beetle:just a touch of embroidery

Requirements:
:lady_beetle:journal
:lady_beetle:quality photo(s) of finished project in journal
:lady_beetle:provide yarn weight and hook size in journal
:lady_beetle:feedback, the good and bad
:lady_beetle:communicate in the groupchat
:lady_beetle:no yarn type or weight requirements
:lady_beetle:prefer similar colors

Pattern will be gifted upon completion! Thank you to all that will apply! If you read all the way through, comment with your favorite bug emoji :honeybee::ant:

:face_with_raised_eyebrow: DID YOU READ EVERYTHING BEFORE APPLYING :face_with_raised_eyebrow:
Click pattern photo to apply:
Dotty the Ladybug (no sew)

55 Likes

So cuteee!! Approxiamtely how big is it? g:bug:

4 Likes

I would love to test! :beetle:

3 Likes

This is so cute!!

3 Likes

The circle is roughly 3 inches (~7.5cm) in diameter and about 2 inches (~5cm) tall!

5 Likes

this is adorable!! id love to test!! :bug:

4 Likes

okay thxx

3 Likes

omg soo cute!! i don’t have much time to test, but i’ll definitely make it and post a journal once it’s released!! :lady_beetle::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

Nooooo stop releasing so many cute patterns!! :rofl: it’s SO hard to resist her, but i’m telling myself i need to finish my painting :sweat_smile: will definitely be making her when she releases, no sew is too hard to pass up! looks like there are lots of amazing techniques. well done scarlet! :heart:

4 Likes

OMG this is so cute!!! My favorite bug emoji is the bee :honeybee: , its just so cute and chunky and it goes perfectly with :honey_pot:

3 Likes

So cute!!

3 Likes

Thsnk you :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: You finish that painting :raised_hands: this is my last pattern, I’m done for the next couple of months!

5 Likes

I love ladybugs! :lady_beetle: :honeybee:
I would use 2.25 mm with weight 4 acrylic in white, black, and a similar bright red! It also looks like there’s a bbl version of the eyes, so I would do that instead of felt.

3 Likes

Thank you!

3 Likes

That’s a litte sad, but so many beauties released! Enjoy your well deserved break :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: i will make sure to finish the painting :saluting_face:

4 Likes

Yes, there’s actually 3 eye versions, i just really like the look of white eyes. I painted some safety eyes, but i lacked the patience…

2 Likes

my favorite bug emoji is :bug:

2 Likes

awww its adorable! gl!

1 Like

:honeybee: Applied!!

3 Likes

Awwwwww that’s so cute! I’ve actually been looking to find a good ladybug pattern since I’ve never made one before so I’d love to test : ) I would use sweet snuggles lite size 6 yarn with a 4mm hook and I would make it red and black!!! :honeybee::butterfly::lady_beetle:

3 Likes