I need testers for my dragonfly top <3 - Crochet ePattern
Click pattern photo to apply:

l am looking for feedback on the following:

• Any typos or math errors you find in the pattern
  • Anything that you think should be mentioned that isn’t
  • Any recommendations on making the pattern easier to follow
  • A photo of the finished product along with feedback
  • Updating on how testing is going

you will have time until 15th december (i changed it cause i realised two weeks it might not be enough time to make it)

23 Likes

I don’t have the time to finish by the 10th but are you going to be selling this pattern ? I love it !!

5 Likes

yes!! also i could extend the testing a little, i didn’t really know how much time to give so im open if you have any suggestions!

5 Likes

I’m kind of slow and have little ones so I crochet when I can. I am also prepping for a market on the 16th. So I’m not even totally sure. But I’m definitely following to buy pattern !

5 Likes

Aw its cute :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

omggg ive been looking for one of these! i dont have the right yarn or enough time unfortunately… good luck with testing!!

2 Likes

Oh shes beautiful!
I would love to test, but i unfortunately have too much on my plate right now :sob::sob::sob:
If you will be sellin this pattern, please let me know!

3 Likes

Super cute gl with testing <3

3 Likes

i will be selling it! it’s gonna be available mid december probably

3 Likes

I would love to test this top!

2 Likes

Will this pattern be free? I would love to try it but i won’t be able to test it since i have never made clothing before.

3 Likes

no, unfortunately i don’t think so, but it’s definitely not gonna be expensive

2 Likes

Okay!

2 Likes

I would love to test, but I wouldn’t be able to do it till after Christmas.

1 Like

sorry but i cant wait this long :confused::confused:, but if you still wanna make its the pattern will be avaible mid December!

1 Like

I’d love to test this pattern, might need three to four extra days because of exams though. :heart:

1 Like

!!IMPORTANT!! hii, so i wanted to ask the people that got approved for testing, can you see the pattern?? cause someone came to me and said that they can see the size, gauge etc but they cant see the instructions, soi need to check why is it like that

No I can’t see the pattern instructions :((

1 Like

im gonna take care of it when im back home later cause its hard to do on my phone, and if i know anything im gonna let you know!

1 Like

Thank you! Don’t stress xx

1 Like