Tester call for Crochet: Dust bunny plushie

I need testers for my Dust bunny plushie - Crochet ePattern
Click pattern photo to apply:

This will be a free pattern yay :smiling_face::smiling_face::smiling_face::smiling_face:
To test click photo please…
Please use furry yarn for the body and chunky yarn for ears. Please add to your journal so others can see when finished … no time limit on when to be finished. This is a fast pattern to do …. Have fun
Thank you

28 Likes

AWW! This is so adorable l!! :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Thank u so much

1 Like

On wait for some fluffy yarn…is there a due date?
The yarn will presumably come in a little while so if the due date is soon I can’t…but if it’s not for a while and you don’t mind a pink dust bunny I’d love to test.

2 Likes

Okie that came out wrong.

I know there’s no due date, but obviously you can’t wait for like a year. Can I contact you if it comes soon and then you can reply? Or if you have another suggestion I am open to it!!! :grin:

1 Like

That’s fine no rush. Since this will be a free pattern on my shop soon. I just wanted to get it tested some. Ty :blush::blush::blush::blush::blush: can’t wait to see. And color is fine.

Okay…I apologize if I can’t test but I’ll make it either way and send you a pic. :grin:

1 Like

You are welcome to test and when it finished just add to your journal of makes. Thank you

1 Like

hey soo, i applied, but in case you choose me, my yarn will arrive from 3-4 of january, i wish that isnt an inconvenient, good luck with testing!

1 Like

Pretty sure i can get some yarn by Friday. I’m testing another pattern simultaneously. I could get this bunny done in two weeks.

1 Like

I would love to test itl

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.