Tester call for Crochet: Eggy Bride and Groom - Wedding Dolls (CLOSED)

I need testers for my Eggy Bride and Groom Crochet pdf patterns

I am after some testers for my pdf patterns (not the Ribblr ePatterns) for both my wedding patterns. These patterns were designed in collaboration with @zuzzan. I would like at least 1 tester each for US terminology and UK terminology. You can test one or both of the patterns.

Click pattern photo to apply:
Eggy Bride - Wedding Doll

Due Date: 16th June 2024

Additional Requirements:
You must:
:yarn: use yarn of your choice in any color with the appropriate hook size
:yarn: be able to read patterns written in English using either US or UK terminology
:yarn: be willing to provide feedback on any parts of the pattern that are unclear or if you spot any errors / typos
:yarn: be able to complete the test and provide feedback within the given deadline - you will have two weeks from the start of the test
:yarn: be willing to send me photos of the finished project or share them with me on social media
:yarn: be happy to provide me with an email address if you are chosen so that I can send you the pdf version of the pattern
:yarn: let me know in the comments which pattern you would like to test, or if you would like to test both. Please also let me know whether you prefer US or UK terminology.

Thanks for looking! Everyone who completes the test will receive a copy of the finalised pdf pattern and the Ribblr ePattern.

26 Likes

Aw cute

4 Likes

Omg! So cute! I applied! I would be happy to test either Bride or Groom. I would probably give you my email in a DM message if i get picked! I would use US instructions preferably! :bride_with_veil::person_in_tuxedo:

3 Likes

would like to test both in us version.

3 Likes

Iā€™m hoping to have enough time to test both in UK terminology

3 Likes