Tester call for Crochet: Eggy Happy

I need testers for my Eggy Happy - Crochet ePattern
Click pattern photo to apply:

I would like 2-3 testers for my Eggy Happy. He is quite small - approximately 10cm when made with dk yarn and a 2.5mm hook. I have no requirements for yarn type, colour or hook size, and would love to see a variety. I would just like feedback on the pattern - if you spot any mistakes or anything that could be improved for clarity. I would also love a photo of your finished Eggy Happy to use on my Instagram and, if possible, added to a journal.

Eggy Happy is relatively simple to make, with a little sewing required to attach the eyes (and optionally the hat). You have the option to use either safety eyes or crocheted eyes, and instructions for both are included in the pattern.

Eggy Happy is my 3rd Eggy and is going to be part of an Eggy Emotions bundle.

I intend to pick testers relatively quickly, and would like it completed within 2 weeks of receiving the pattern if possible.

15 Likes

Aww he looks so cute! I would love to test for you! Id use dk yarn with a 2.5 or 3mm hook

3 Likes

Aw he is cute

3 Likes

I wish I could. This one is so cute - with mittens and ski hat. Iā€™m tied up through the end of January. Good luck with testing!

2 Likes

Me please (again)

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.