Tester call for Crochet: Evening Stroll Reflective Dog Bandana

This tester call is for a REFLECTIVE dog/cat/pet bandana in sizes XS-XXL. I would love to have you test this if you have (or will be acquiring ) reflective yarn, and can take nice, clear photos. Its a super fast and easy project. I’d like to have testing done within one week. Thank you!

I need testers for my Evening Stroll Reflective Dog Bandana - Crochet ePattern
Click pattern photo to apply:

19 Likes

this is so nice!!!

4 Likes

Thank you so much! It was fun to make! And my dogs modeled it so well, but I wasn’t able to get the cat to participate, even with treats! LOL

4 Likes

lol, it’s always so hard to get pets to listen sometimes :joy:

4 Likes

I would love to do this but I can’t see the picture. I have use for it. I ride along with my husband on a semi truck :articulated_lorry: and I have a 10 month old puppy that rides with us.

4 Likes

This does sound perfect for you! Because it reflects off of light really brightly so if there’s a truckstop you’re at and you’re walking through the parking lot if a car pulls up, the headlights will illuminate the bandanna and make the pup very visible! I would love to add you to the testing! I am not sure why the photo isn’t working I will

take a look at the post and see if I can fix it!

2 Likes

this is great, is there a due date?

2 Likes

nevermind i missed it in the post sorry

1 Like

that’s so cute, but sadly i can’t test it, i’m so busy. wish you luck!

2 Likes

Wow! I have never heard of that type of yarn before! Unfortunately, I can’t test at the moment, but can you tell me what brand of yarn that is so when you release it, I can make it?

1 Like

I’d love to get it done in a week, it’s a super easy and fast one. If you’d need more time, let me know and it will be fine

Thank you so much!

Hi :hugs: Thank you for your interest! There are several brands that make reflective yarn, but the one that I used in my pattern is Hobbii Starlight . The reflective yarns are like regular yarn but they also have a very thin strip of reflective material in them that reacts brightly when light shines on it such as a flashlight, headlights, etc. It makes the pets much more visible when outside at night for a walk, etc. The bandana can also be made with regular non reflective yarn as well, but my purpose was to make something to help my mom keep an eye on her pup more easily with those middle of the night potty trips in the backyard! LOL

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.