Tester call for Crochet: Fierce Velvet Fox

I will choose 3 testers on Monday, January 29th and testing will be due on Thursday, April 4th. I use the following materials for this pattern:
-Yarn Bee - velvety smooth - pumpkin yarn (bulky weight 5)
-Bernat - Velvet - white yarn (5)
-5mm crochet hook
-one 15mm black safety nose
-two 20mm glitter safety eyes
-scissors
-tapestry needle
-locking stitch counters
-Polyfil (polyester stuffing)

I didn’t take as many photos as I would have liked, so if you take photos at certain stages of testing, I would love to include them in my final pattern. Thanks!

I need testers for my Fierce Velvet Fox - Crochet ePattern
Click pattern photo to apply:

27 Likes

aww so cute and soft! :fox_face: :fox_face:

5 Likes

lksjfdljsldsdljl

Do we need to use velvet yarn? And the same size hook?

4 Likes

Do we need to use the same exact materials as you or can we use different colors and brands of yarn?

5 Likes

Absolutely gorgeous. He is so cute :heart_eyes:.
As always i would love to test for you. Happy to take photos of the process for you too.

3 Likes

This is adorable. I would love to test for you

2 Likes

I would love to test.

2 Likes

Would love to test with bernat blanket yarn :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

I’d love to test with wgt 4 yarn, if that would be allowed. I don’t have these colors in chonky ^-^;;

2 Likes

Do you need to use velvet yarn? Or the same weight? Can I sew the eyes and nose with yarn?

2 Likes

You do not need to use velvet yarn! Just make sure the weight of yarn you use stays consistent throughout the whole pattern. You’re welcome to use a different size of hook as well.

1 Like

Yes, please use whatever color, brand and weight of yarn you like as long as you use the same weight throughout the entire project!

1 Like

Yes, you absolutely can!

You don’t need to use velvet! Just make sure you’re consistent with the weight of yarn you use. And yes to sewing the nose and eyes!

Oh that sounds good.
Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.