Tester call for Crochet: Floppy Pheasant Lovey

I was in a hurry to finish this lovey for a patron so I failed to take pictures of the process! If you take some nice pictures of the different steps, I would be happy to include them in the final pattern. Thanks!

I will choose 3 testers on Monday, January 15 and testing will be due on Thursday, March 15th. Thanks!

I need testers for my Floppy Pheasant Lovey - Crochet ePattern
Click pattern photo to apply:

16 Likes

This is so cute! Good luck with this tester call!

3 Likes

So cute would love to test. I applied and followed your shop.

4 Likes

Are you going to list required yarns, colors, hook(s), etc. I collect RagDoll patterns and have never seen a turkey! If chosen, would I be able to receive-purchase the pattern in PDF format?

3 Likes

I have applied and for sure interested. I do have a few questions about yarn and hook requirements. But this is an awesome creation!

2 Likes

I would love to test for you. I really adore the loveys that people create.
I am happy to take photos of the steps too for you to then use in your pattern.

2 Likes

Oh, I didn’t think to list the yarns used in the tester call! That’s a great idea! I will start doing that. I always post the exact yarns (brand, weight and color) in my patterns but you probably can’t see that until you’re selected to test! I used Bernat Blanket super bulky 6 yarns for this Pheasant! And the off-white yarn is Yarn Bee Cozy Occasion, also super bulky 6.

I would LOVE to send a PDF to you! I’m new to Ribblr. Previously I have only sold patterns on Ravelry so I’m used to creating PDFs of my patterns! If chosen to test or if you purchase the final pattern, please send me your email address and I will gladly send you the PDF!

2 Likes

Thank you for telling me that! I am going to make sure I post yarns and hook sizes in my future tester calls! I used Super bulky (6) yarn and a 6mm crochet hook for this project!

2 Likes

Thank you, that is so kind!

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.